do we have club flyers/would anyone want to design some?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do we have club flyers/would anyone want to design some?
just a thought, leading on from the "improve the club" thread.

do we have anything like this available?
if we don't, would anyone want to design something printable A5 size?
(that would need to include what the club offers, and the point of being a place to buy & sell their car)

I've seen a few 306's around my village which, even if they didn't join, could be a source of more used cars later.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
You mean something like this?

Nah, we don't have anything like that.

It's probably inappropriate to discuss the reasons why we don't have them.
Thanks given by:
what were the reasons we didnt have these? we can probably get some business cards made up to share with members and put onto 306s they see out and about!
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2016, 07:08 PM)Eeyore Wrote: what were the reasons we didnt have these? we can probably get some business cards made up to share with members and put onto 306s they see out and about!

Perpetual arguments about design and execution, everything needing to be voted on and agreed upon which was never going to happen between a dozen very different staffers and was nobody willing to take responsibility and say "we're doing this" other then me who isn't apparently allowed to take responsibility and say "we're doing this".
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2016, 07:08 PM)Eeyore Wrote: what were the reasons we didnt have these? we can probably get some business cards made up to share with members and put onto 306s they see out and about!

would be useful Eeyore

what do they need? (suggestions)
a good pic or 2
web address
something on help/advice from members
ditto on social side
and also about parts/discounts/buying & selling?
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
fantastic stuff. im sure we can work something out.
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2016, 07:12 PM)Eeyore Wrote: fantastic stuff. im sure we can work something out.

i'd be happy to send a limed number design to Vistaprint
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
My 2p.
It needs to be a bit more professional , less 'tacky/chavvy' than the above.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
design hats on then chaps/chapesses - - -
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2016, 08:11 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: design hats on then chaps/chapesses - - -

It definitely needs to have an essence of professionalism to it; not something's knocked up with MSPaint which is all in good for Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
well we have selling rules in place so not sure we can promote it as a place to sell your car but . . . . . . . i still have one of these on my parcel shelf from FCS 2015, i think they're fine Chris, they don't need to be "all that" IMO these are just fine Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2016, 08:07 PM)ginge191 Wrote: My 2p.
It needs to be a bit more professional , less 'tacky/chavvy' than the above.
And how could they be more professional?

How are they tacky or chavvy?

Also they were fairly representative of the forum at the time I did them, would it be right to make some sort of flyer that isn't representative of the forum?

(29-10-2016, 08:55 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I think they're fine Chris, they don't need to be "all that" IMO these are just fine Smile

Cheers mate, I still like them too, plain but obvious.
Thanks given by:
i'm sure any newbies would make the effort to qualify for buy n sell if they were serious about it.
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
No point mentioning it. When was the last time you paid any attention to more than the first 2 lines of a flyer?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Design fault on ph3 Jukie88 22 7,600 24-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Orta
  306 design "improvements" Magenta Sunset 13 3,369 14-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Orta
  Design & Chop (forthcoming project) Magenta Sunset 5 1,640 25-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Last Post: mechsman