Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Rear back brake disc shield covers
#1
Rainbow 
Hello

My rear back brake disc shield covers are rotten away so I'm on the hunt for another set.

I want some decent ones not bent or rusted weak like what I've got.

I need both rear ones also if you have all the bolts included a big help that to.

306 hdi

P&P with pictures to Wales with prices thanks.
#2
4209 80

£21.44 each from Peugeot and still showing as stocked by servicebox
[Image: New%20GTi6%20Filmstrip%20sig2_zpsu8ocrldg.jpg]
#3
(17-10-2016, 09:06 AM)MCH Wrote: 4209 80

£21.44 each from Peugeot and still showing as stocked by servicebox

Hello thanks for that.

Before I think of getting new ones anybody got any decent ones.
#4
doubt it. its been asked before and the become crap very easily. for that price id buy them new.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad rear brake compensator hycraig 0 2,226 26-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: hycraig
  Wanted: rear disc rain shields Magenta Sunset 8 7,041 24-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Wanted: Rear brake callipers Eeyore 3 2,896 27-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Sambarker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)