Any members near redcar??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any members near redcar??
So im off on a training course next week and im in redcar. I know no one up there.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I live about an hour away near Newcastle, why's that?
Thanks given by:
Procta is probably the closest. Whitby is worth a drive for fish and chips.
Thanks given by:
Well im unsure if i can drive the company car in the evenings to somewhere. I can always enquire while im up there i guess. Was just wondering for a pub night
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2016, 12:46 PM)306carter Wrote: Procta is probably the closest. Whitby is worth a drive for fish and chips.

not by much though, I am about 45 to 50 mins away.  The northeast sector is quite vast, but I don't see why we cannot arrange something looking at the google map. the A19 is the major road, we can meet up at Dalton park, which is on the A19 its self, which is down the road from new castle, up the road from redcar and not far from me.
We used to host many meets there, and we always had big numbers due to the location. 
We did have the odd meets at Teeside park which is closer to you, and isn't that far off the A19, I was the only one bar another former 306 member from my area who really made the effort to come down, That was when we had 306 members around that area.
Thanks given by:
well if im allowed to use the car for personal milage up there ill have to pop in i reckon man. but that is an if. as its a new job im going up there for training i dont want to stick a toe outta line and drive a car when im not meant to i really want this job!!!
Thanks given by:
I never realised service side had to travel away for training as well, thought it was just the techs!
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2016, 08:35 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I never realised service side had to travel away for training as well, thought it was just the techs!

Yeah man 7 days of it apprently there is a lot to learn. For a start i need to know how to use kerridge, which is a nightmare lol
Thanks given by:
Crikey, well good luck lol!
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2016, 07:49 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: well if im allowed to use the car for personal milage up there ill have to pop in i reckon man. but that is an if. as its a new job im going up there for training i dont want to stick a toe outta line and drive a car when im not meant to i really want this job!!!

That's fine if you can, this will be the 1st north east meet we will have on this forum, the last time we had a 306 meet was back in 2011!
Thanks given by: