Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this on the ebays
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162221942725 

It's a 1.4. Enjoy....
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Been done to a really good standard, quite like that.
Thanks given by:
thats been on the bay for ages.. unless its being resold by the latest owner..
unfortunately looks can be deceiving
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I do like those wheels, shame the nipples are going rusty.
Thanks given by:
Fitted with a PS2!

I like it, it's different. All that's missing now are some hydraulics...  Rofl
Thanks given by:
think it used to be in ipswich. its been a show car for years. its pretty unique and done to a good standard. I reckon itll be impossible to find anyone with that taste and that much money.
Thanks given by:
Show cars often have shite engines though...they're for showing, not for driving...

Really not to my taste but that would've been cool 20 years ago lol. Guess that will always be the issue with show cars though, they're only in fashion for a few years as tastes change and then won't sell after that. Sad really.
Thanks given by:
Tom's right however it'll be soon that the fashions change and bodykits etc all come back in again.

5 years time people will be saying 'corr remember when everyone was buying a brand new Audi on finance, sticking a set of £1000 wheels on it and air ride & calling it a show car?'

I've noticed a lot more cars at events now have neons fitted.. a couple of years ago it was unseen.
Thanks given by:
Bring back Max Power!!

Jokes aside I do actually like this car. The kit isn't hideous (except for the bonnet), the colour is cool, the wheels are nice and the stance is good. Engine doesn't matter as has been said before it's a show car not a race car. Although with it being a 306 I would've anticipated a diesel engine
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
It's f*cking horrible IMO, none of it 'fits' together.

You can see they've spent a ton of money on it, but apart from impressing a few morons at a car show it's money down the drain IMO.
Thanks given by:
Personally I do not like it - ok as a show/concept car I suppose but the bonnet is hideous,I do not think the wheels suit the car and why alter the rear door hinges ??? (better visibility of the hideous interior I suppose LOL)
But to be fair somebody spent a lot of time carrying out the work Smile
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2016, 11:13 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: It's f*cking horrible IMO, none of it 'fits' together.

You can see they've spent a ton of money on it, but apart from impressing a few morons at a car show it's money down the drain IMO.

I quite like it. The dash and seats are cool, rear sub box could be better smoothed into the seat, perhaps use 2 front seats as rears instead of the bench, but it's cool!
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2016, 11:15 AM)maxaret Wrote: Personally I do not like it - ok as a show/concept car I suppose but the bonnet is hideous,I do not think the wheels suit the car and why alter the rear door hinges ??? (better visibility of the hideous interior I suppose LOL)
But to be fair somebody spent a lot of time carrying out the work Smile

Just noticed the hideous tan inserts for the headlights  lmao
Tan really does not go with purple  lmao
Thanks given by:
Interior would be much better suited to a larger car, and to be frank the entire project would be more 'impressive' if they used something abit more uncommon.

Imagine that interior in one of the old boats, like the 604 or a Citroen CX
Thanks given by:
Spends thousands on leather.
Doesn't change centre console
Doh
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Yes its a bit of a stark contrast LOL - also not helped by the 'fashionable' white dials - you cannot beat the dark cockpit concept as a driver/pilot !
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2016, 09:33 AM)1616six Wrote: Tom's right however it'll be soon that the fashions change and bodykits etc all come back in again.

5 years time people will be saying 'corr remember when everyone was buying a brand new Audi on finance, sticking a set of £1000 wheels on it and air ride & calling it a show car?'

I've noticed a lot more cars at events now have neons fitted.. a couple of years ago it was unseen.

Pretty sure I started the neon comeback a couple of years ago, trendsetter me. Just like paint splatterd wheels that you see on alot of cars now.

Thanks given by:
(14-10-2016, 09:33 AM)1616six Wrote: Tom's right however it'll be soon that the fashions change and bodykits etc all come back in again.

Corsa on finance!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by: