Its that day after thursday... FRIIIIIIDAY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its that day after thursday... FRIIIIIIDAY!
Today: wokr then fit egr blanking kit too the td5 Smile

Tomorrow: work then go chop some firewood

Sunday: lie in, roast dinner, relax and wait for monday!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday - Woken up early by a crew working on the railways. Taking the motorbike into work as I'm working 2-11 (or 2-midnight, noe of those)

Saturday - Get up early, go and do a parkrun then on to my mates house to eat his food for him before giving him a lift to the motorbike shop right beside my work so he can get his bike back while I have to work 2-11

Sunday - possibly go out for breakfast, if not lie in before work 2-11 again.

Monday - Off work, sleep all day.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work 9-6

Saturday: Need to nip into town to the bank & the vets, flyeye the E90 headlights then off to a hotel ready for work on Sunday

Sunday: Working at Brands all day at the BTCC
Thanks given by:
friday - work, swapping the 306 sparks, driving it to the, sailing meeting
saturday - sailing event
sunday - sailing event
Thanks given by:
Friday: rushing to put the bini back together ready to load on the trailer this evening, drive upto Oulton Park, prepare for tomorrow 

Saturday: up early for scrutineering and sorting everything out for 2 hour endurance race 

Sunday: day off
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday - Try not to get irritated by Matt using the wrong 'to' yet again. I'm failing at that so far. lol Now listening to Super Kisstory then going for the final drive in the ST while it's still OTR, not going far, just a few miles to a pub carpark where there's a nice walk past a Golf club... Clear out the car, SORN it and stick it on ebay. Pizza and TV as always for a Friday night.

Saturday - Gotta fill out a huge form about how useless I am for the DWP, probably need extra paper lol, can't believe it's been a year since the last one already. Thought there may have been some improvements in that time. Sad Probably give the flat a good clean afterwards to take my mind off it lol.

Sunday - No plans yet... Hopefully find a free local event of some sort to visit.
Thanks given by:
Working today , last day of September so chasing the last few deals in

Going down the pub tonight for a couple of beers

Working all weekend
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,739 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave
  Shouldn't this be throwback thursday bashbarnard 2 901 19-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Last Post: toseland
  It's Thursday! Niall 13 1,485 11-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Danny2009