we are newbies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we are newbies
hi all

we have just joined your club as we have just purchased a 306td 1997 3dr in black, only paid £110 for her £195 for mot so i think shes a bargain, and her name is Fartie, because of her number plate.
she has a few tiny issues but will be sorted over time, like the passenger electric window regulator is broken, so doesnt operate, and paint on the roof had faded and de laquered due to standing for a year, so looking for ideas to redo roof in something different.
we are based in Ipswich Suffolk, so hope there are some of you close, and able to meet a few at our nearest meeting,

thank you

Ivan & Noelene
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club, pop some pics up of your car when you get chance, we like pics, any questions ask away Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. Theres a few of us around ipswich so be sure to wave at every 306 you see just in case Tongue
Thanks given by:
Yaaah more local members Smile im only in. Iry so not to far at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Was this the one on gumtree just off Colchester road? Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbies - Welcome! Please read Scott 1 58,176 16-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Niall