Meridian spec
Half leather interior
Auto wipers
Electric Windows and mirrors
6 CD disc changer 

9 months MoT (until May 2017)
3 previous owners

Over half a tank of diesel included

All 4 tyres have lots of tread. Front two were replaced in the last few months.

Owned for over 4 years. Folder full of history. New rear discs, pads and engine oil change April 2016. 

**The clutch release bearing is noisy so needs replacing. The car still drives but I wouldn't recommend using it for any distance before replacing. ** Only other known fault is the passenger window doesn't open. 

A very economical car which has never let us down. Well maintained with receipts for multiple consumables such as track rod ends, ball joints and front brakes replaced over the last year or so.

The vehicle has covered 170,000 miles. Great fuel economy and very comfortable. 

Few age related marks as to be expected but otherwise a very presentable car for the money. 

Priced at £300 firm due to clutch bearing issue. Will leave it advertised for a while and then break it to get the money out of it that way.

I'm based in Taunton, Somerset.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
Put it on gumtree for £500 and expect to take 3, or less.
It's a hard time to sell cars bud.
I've seen ridiculously cheap cars for sale everywhere that aren't moving for weeks.

Most people's idea of saving money these days isn't buying a cheap car and running it into the ground, you can put zero deposit downand drive a car away the same day for £Xamount. On PCP.
Sad but true.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
damn.. optional 6cd changer included too lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
hmmmmm I might buy it
Thanks given by:
id snap this up if you were slightly more local. Sad its too far for me to travel bargin this
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Hmm spoken to my bro he may give me a lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys this sold at the weekend. Really was a cracking car over the years.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by: