For those that know me (bash) what job do you see me in

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that know me (bash) what job do you see me in
(29-09-2016, 09:33 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Well done Bash.

Can someone find me a job in engineering? No experience, would like £40k. k thanx guys

You need to start applying for jobs on oil rigs as you can very quickly work up.
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2016, 06:02 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: So to keep this updated got a job as a service advisor in vauxhall bury st edmunds. Close enough to cars that my experience counted for something. Far enough that i dont have to actually work on them. Thank you for all your help and suggestions. Wasnt feeling great with my current situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and you say youve got what model? yeh sounds shit mate. buy a peugeot.
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2016, 12:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 06:02 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: So to keep this updated got a job as a service advisor in vauxhall bury st edmunds. Close enough to cars that my experience counted for something. Far enough that i dont have to actually work on them. Thank you for all your help and suggestions. Wasnt feeling great with my current situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and you say youve got what model? yeh sounds shit mate. buy a peugeot.

Lol, cant say im not tempted but i will make 100% sure i keep my peugeot talk away from customers there
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're a wizard Harry! (FAO Bash) Dum-Dum 18 3,328 06-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Last Post: toseland