It'ssss Onlyyyyyy Blooodyyyyyy Firdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It'ssss Onlyyyyyy Blooodyyyyyy Firdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Friday again people and if you don't get the reference in the thread title (Mark&Lard) you clearly aren't old enough.

What's the plans?

Friday - Ordered some new TREs for the scooby as she's misbehaving under high speed braking and low speed turning and they are the most suspect looking bits. About to go out and paint some more of the truck.

Saturday - Work 7-4

Sunday - Work 7-4
Thanks given by:
Friday - Work 9-4 no lunch so finish early

Saturday - Clean the car in the morning, then off to hotel for Trax in the afternoon. Managed to get a lift with a mate in a 350z.

Sunday - Working at Trax
Thanks given by:
friday - work
saturday - packing up a boat and a meeting
sunday - not sure... maybe crashing a dub show in the sinclair c5
Thanks given by:
Friday - Just been for a 5 mile hike around Martlesham, nearly got eaten by sheep, swans and what I hope was a slow worm and not anything more bitey... Confused

Saturday - Freezer defrosting as it'll be empty after tonight. Refill it in the afternoon... Crazy weekend so far. Wink

Sunday - Retro Dub Suffolk. Actually put some effort into selling the ST in the evening.
Thanks given by:
Friday - work and then going over a mates this evening

Saturday - down work to do car stuff then football in the afternoon

Sunday - Trax
Thanks given by:
My plan was to finish the 205 off before the turbo gets fitted...

But reality...

Friday; chill with wine
Saturday: customer in morning, trampoline party then drinks
Sunday: 10km charity run followed by nieces 5th birthday party
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Friday, work all day, a proper bastard as expected.

Get a surprise text from the wife saying the daughter is staying at a friend's and we are having date night at the local steak pub. Game on.

Home 6:30. Shit, shower, shave. Pub by 7. 32oz T Bone, followed by loads of cider.

Saturday. Cider visor hangover and some Rallye resto work until lunch. Then drink more cider watching the mighty Premier league champions LCFC beat the red scum.

Sunday. Rancho relaxo. Wash the new daily, get the buggy out and wash that, cook a kick ass garlic and rosemary roast leg of lamb. Them generally bum about until Monday morning.

Proper weekend.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Friday, just got home after a long day of undersealing cars

Saturday: lie in to recover then probably wash the dturbo

Sunday : clean up at the uhy
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Yesterday: Day off work to lookafter step daughter then unit day with zakk to start on red rallye project.

Today: Work then off to Ludlow to collect a winch bumper i won on ebay for the off roader disco

Sunday: Relax, go for a roast dinner then some more relaxing.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Big Grin 
Prize for the oddest...Today 
AM drive to Crewe to pick up a very cheap lawnmower with Briggs and Stratton engine (had it with useless chinese junk)
PM watch Rochdale Mayfield beat Leigh Miners (Rugby League)
EVE straighten the bent cooling fins on my ebay 405td TMIC with a fly tying magnifier and head torch and two elec screwdrivers...OCD or what!
Thanks given by:
That was last Friday.  Looks like I spent the time in bed and missed the weekend.  Oh hang on tho' I was skint again and so just did nothing.
Thanks given by: