Its FRIIIIIIIDAY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its FRIIIIIIIDAY!
So whats everyone doing? 

Today: Work then prepare for an expedition into the wilderness to recover a landrover..

Saturday: Set off into aforementioned wilderness to retrieve a 1967 series 2a landrover abandoned in the woodland 15yrs ago!

Sunday: Relax and see whats left of the landrover lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday: spending the day underneath a touring car cleaning and painting the floor pan ready for the autumn britcar season, big meal out tonight with friends and family day down for a wedding 

Saturday: wedding day, drinking many Jack Daniels 

Sunday: recover and a trip to Wolverhampton in the evening to collect an exhaust for the 6
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
friday: work, reproducing sinclair c5 stickers, tidying my room etc and getting computers working.
saturday: returning parts to ECP, robot wars live.
sunday: barts bash which is a big annual sailing event all over the world. Will be sailing the F18. Hopefully seeing bash to give him an exhaust for the hdi
Thanks given by:
Dropped off disks, pads, gulf rf1000 fluid and braided lines for 6 at the garage. Hate the fact I'm not doing it myself.

Had 3 salesman come in this morning.... Meaning I'm now working late tonight to catch up.

Tomorrow golf.

Sunday..... Take the fat Datsun for a run to evaluate the DSC sport controller I fitted which changes the suspension with speed and g force to each strut independently. Amazing piece of kit... Which should be standard for all it cost.
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2016, 10:12 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: Friday: spending the day underneath a touring car cleaning and painting the floor pan ready for the autumn britcar season, big meal out tonight with friends and family day down for a wedding 

Sunday: recover and a trip to Wolverhampton in the evening to collect an exhaust for the 6

Ooh does this mean i get my scorpion back? lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday: work the wedding aniversary meal 2 weeks late
Saturday : work then fencing
Sunday : fencing then get my workshop cleaned up and exhaust off hopefully see sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Friday - Took the Focus for an anniversary drive in the rain... Was meant to be cleaning the ST this afternoon ready for the Monday meet but weather has stopped that lol, guess I'll just Xbox instead now. I'm not moaning about the rain though, nice to finally have some cooler weather!!

Saturday - No plans...

Sunday - Localish steam rally most likely
Thanks given by:
Friday: driven from Norfolk to Hampton court palace. Was meant to take 2.5hrs, took 4. Then got to drive from there to Newquay. Sat nav says 4.5hrs.
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2016, 12:05 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(16-09-2016, 10:12 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: Friday: spending the day underneath a touring car cleaning and painting the floor pan ready for the autumn britcar season, big meal out tonight with friends and family day down for a wedding 

Ooh does this mean i get my scorpion back? lol

For that very reason ?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday - Work. Trying to make a full warehouse work

Sat - See above

Sun - See above until 3pm. Then home for the three S's then off to my mum and dad's with wife and daughter for Mums Sunday dinner. Will make up for working all weekend.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by: