2000 Peugeot 306 HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 Peugeot 306 HDi
Hey Guys

Not really sure what to say to introduce myself.

My name is Matthew, 23 for Cornwall, UK.
I work for a company that makes alot of Ignition leads and other parts similar too, including full looms for classic VW's...
As it states in the Subject, I have a Peugeot 306 HDi. I've had it for a month now after almost 3 years of looking for one with fairly low miles, (99k when I brought it) ... 
The 306 seems to be a favourite with my and my mother as she has a 306 DTurbo and previously had TWO HDi's, and one 1.8 XSi...

Mine is a little rough around the edges so I've been on the prowl for another one and today I found one so its now down to stripping her naked and swapping/collecting spare parts! 

Could be after some more bits if they arise (Mainly Cyclone Alloy wheels I think they are also the standard on a gti-6?)
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, a lot of the club seems to be cornwall way. Hope you find bits ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome, plenty of local members to you with a good stash of parts Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2016, 09:47 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Hello and welcome, plenty of local members to you with a good stash of parts Smile

I will soon be searching through some pages, although I may have to get posting before I can buy anything? Is it 20 posts to buy? 100 to sell?

Brought a donor car in the same colour recently so taking all detachable panels, interior but it doesn't have alloys!?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club fella Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 306 Cabriolet S 2000 Hemi 3 1,013 18-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: partybish