Hello All Pug Owners

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All Pug Owners
Hi All

Just bought a Pug 306 HDi Meridian 'Aluminium Silver' it has done 135,000 just run in lol

I have checked the cam belt had a service, it had 8 faults as 'Engine Management'  light was on.  My mechanic sorted it with his Laptop
I went to a scrap yard got a back Parcel shelf changed the plug in for speakers etc,  very natty,  bought a Jack, wheel brace Car mat lol & replace the rear Pug Badge they go missing

I have replaced the rear tyres as they were not legal !

I have also washed & valeted the seats & interior with a Carpet Vax

I am changing the stereo as it doesn't save the radio channels too

TTFN

Andrew (Saxblower)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
i like the horse over the bonnet. very unique.
Thanks given by:
Where is the horse sticker from? Welcome to the forum.
Thanks given by:
Looks nice mate! The stereo not saving channels may be down to how it's wired up, try taking it out and swapping the red and yellow wires over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
yeh if its losing power every time you turn the car off it will definitely be the yellow and red wires that need swapping.
Thanks given by:
Car looks like a good base, that horse is also quite unique and I quite like it! Where does the name come from? Did you have a saxo or are you a keen saxophone player? lol Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2016, 02:44 PM)MY95 Wrote: Car looks like a good base, that horse is also quite unique and I quite like it! Where does the name come from? Did you have a saxo or are you a keen saxophone player? lol Smile

A Musician Read my bio in forces 38 years RE 

(13-09-2016, 12:11 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Where is the horse sticker from? Welcome to the forum.

Hi the Girls who I bought it off is a horses person 
So I am leaving it on the bonnet
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2016, 03:41 PM)Saxblower59 Wrote:
(13-09-2016, 02:44 PM)MY95 Wrote: Car looks like a good base, that horse is also quite unique and I quite like it! Where does the name come from? Did you have a saxo or are you a keen saxophone player? :lol: :)

A Musician Read my bio in forces 38 years RE 

(13-09-2016, 12:11 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Where is the horse sticker from? Welcome to the forum.

Hi the Girls who I bought it off is a horses person 
So I am leaving it on the bonnet
Hi
I have this on rear window too

(13-09-2016, 09:51 AM)Saxblower59 Wrote: Hi All

Just bought a Pug 306 HDi Meridian 'Aluminium Silver' it has done 135,000 just run in lol

I have checked the cam belt had a service, it had 8 faults as 'Engine Management'  light was on.  My mechanic sorted it with his Laptop
I went to a scrap yard got a back Parcel shelf changed the plug in for speakers etc,  very natty,  bought a Jack, wheel brace Car mat lol & replace the rear Pug Badge they go missing

I have replaced the rear tyres as they were not legal !

I have also washed & valeted the seats & interior with a Carpet Vax
I Also have this on the Rear Window top RHS 

I am changing the stereo as it doesn't save the radio channels too

TTFN

Andrew (Saxblower)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Morning Andrew, The "David Jackson" of this forum ...and my first "Buddy"
Thanks given by: