Cherry Red(ish) Rallye 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry Red(ish) Rallye 306
As i had previously mentioned in my project thread here is my 306 Rallye. A few on the forum will have seen this car and it has been involved with Owners clubs for quite some time now.

The car was taken off the road in 2014 before i deployed to Afghanistan and has stayed there since. I had intentions of using it as a track car but that has changed now that i am leaving the military. It starts and it drives, the brakes are bloody rusty though and it has started to get rather sun kissed and could do with a machine polish at the very least.

Specification as it is now.

165k (clocks read 145ish as a dodgy bulb melted the PCB) Both are included in sale to prove i am not lying.
Full service history from my ownership, this car was purchased by myself February 16th 2011 and i have documented everything i have done to it in a ring binder.
The car has NO MOT and is located in Derbyshire, postcode DE5. (I will be there Friday to Tuesday next week if anyone wants to view it with me there.)

Car has it's interior half reinstalled, the rear door cars are missing and so are the rear seat mounts/belts. The seats are in good condition and there is only slight wear on the drivers bolster.

It has Rallye floor mats and a boot mat also.

Has a 3 spoke Rally wheel (alcantara) but the standard wheel will be included.

Avo Coilover setup on the front with Avo dampers on the rear.

Rear beam was freshly built 2k before the car was taken off the road, it has 23mm Bars with a 30mm ARB, it handles very well as anyone 
who went in the car will agree.

The brakes pads front and rear were also news as the car was taken off the road.

Airbox has metal pipework and at one point all of the engine bay had been repainted. This has suffered corrosion now unfortunately.

Team dynamics PR1.2 wheels with PS3 tyres on, all have good tread, but have been stood for 2 years.

Car is currently decatted, so that may be a concern for MOT. I have a stainless system for the car, and would let it go if i get a decent price for the car.

I am really unsure what else to list, i had no intention of selling this 2 years ago, but i need to free up the space before i go travelling and make some money back. I should have done this 2 years ago, but hope that someone can find enjoyment in the car like i did over the 6 years of ownership.

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2991 Pictures are included in here, i have no current pictures, but it has stood for 2 years, so use your imagination, it no longer looks mint! 

Car can not be driven and must be collected, unless we arrange a way to MOT it and come to an agreement.
I would like £1100.

[Image: 20130624_120910.jpg]
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
James pm me or message me on fb please
Thanks given by:
Tidy car that, worth every penny. Tempted to buy it for my mate
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
If you had no intention of selling this 2 years ago why did you string me along for 7 months to buy this. Knowing full well I sold my car for it and then just ignoring my messages. I was giving you more than the new asking price for it and was even willing to travel to Wales and mot it my self. This car would have been a perfect example of a Rallye not the sorry state it now sits in on that drive. lol good luck with the sale this time james. I just hope the next person that goes to buy it actually manages to do so.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1999 306 Cherry red rallye Ben_w 17 3,789 02-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Cherry Red 306 Rallye Lwilliams 4 2,071 05-03-2015, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Lwilliams
  Cherry Red 306 Rallye £800 MY95 21 4,754 23-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Last Post: MY95