Aircon radiator 306 hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aircon radiator 306 hdi
Sorry if its in the wrong place as wont let me post in the wanted section but need a aircon rad due to a old dear reversing and bending both rads. Anyone got one hanging around in working condition

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I wouldnt buy a second hand a/c rad tbh. Unless proof of testing

Ive got a second hand but good valeo hdi coolant rad if that helps?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(31-08-2016, 10:37 AM)Piggy Wrote: I wouldnt buy a second hand a/c rad tbh. Unless proof of testing

Ive got a second hand but good valeo hdi coolant rad if that helps?

This theyre about £60 from euros. Little leas with discount they have 30 % off at the moment
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
As above. Surprised your aircon works in the first place tbh lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(31-08-2016, 11:19 AM)Poodle Wrote: As above. Surprised your aircon works in the first place tbh lol.

Even if it did, the pipe along the rad crossmember will be broken from the impact now anyway...
Thanks given by:
I was when i bought it 2 years ago the previous owner had spent a fortune on sorting the car out as he did a lot of travelling down to the south of france. I have to box files full of receipts. In to mines to fix it or fit the intercooler bit since I have all the front end bits may as well do it all lol

The front cross member is not damaged was a Toyota argo hit my front bumper and lift itself up of the ground bent the aircon rad but didnt get to the rad itself and broke a few clips on the headlights and dinted the bonnet oh and smashed the number plate

Thanks given by:
Hmm, ok, you might have got away with it then lol!
Thanks given by:
If i have will be the only lucky thing i have this last week as the misses car was driven in 2 days before and just found out they writing it off arrh. Anyone got so good luck for sale lol

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  change radiator to none hdi radiator Leemus 2 1,480 23-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Aircon LewisG 11 2,060 24-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Last Post: mcvite
  aircon finchy 2 1,615 04-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Last Post: finchy