Fixing air con!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing air con!!
So ive got a price of £130 for the air con pipe thats recently leaked on mine. Runs from the compressor then up into the bay down the n/s. Im sure someone had said that the xsara one was routed better though for some reason. Can any one shed some light on this
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2016, 05:18 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: So ive got a price of £130 for the air con pipe thats recently leaked on mine. Runs from the compressor then up into the bay down the n/s. Im sure someone had said that the xsara one was routed better though for some reason. Can any one shed some light on this

According to Citroen.Servicebox, the Xsara 1 were the same as the 306. Xsara IIs were different, but they also used different condensers/compressors etc.

£130? Where from. There was an old post on here where someone got a pipe repaired by Pirtek. They also pop up from time to time on Ebay.

My AC has given up again.....compressor this time.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
£130 direct from peugeot including my discount. Thats inc vat as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Phone around some local Air conditioning places,.. most will be able to , or know where to get some made up..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I got new pipes off eBay. I still have my old ones which I think were fine as it was a coupling that had broken and the new pipes made no difference.

If your really struggling I can get my gas fitter mate to pressure test my old ones and you can have them for a reasonable price.

But I did read about the pirtek being able to make up pipes
Thanks given by:
Yeah some Pirtek places might swage a pipe on but most are lazy f*ckers and say it's not possible.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fixing a rust patch lolsteve 67 12,500 15-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Fixing major paint chips/imperfections Jacko 6 1,557 28-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Jacko