Getting hold of dturboS seats

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting hold of dturboS seats
so ive obviously been on the lookout for a while for a set for my wifes car as hers are tatty. we need the orginal dturbos seats which are really difficult to find in green. lu wants to restore the car to standard over the next year so we need a set. any idea how to get hold of a set or even where to get the covers that peugeot put on them
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Considered getting a pro to repair the damage and do full valet on rest? Bet it come up like new
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2016, 08:15 PM)Piggy Wrote: Considered getting a pro to repair the damage and do full valet on rest? Bet it come up like new

the damage is far to extensive on the drivers seat it would need recovering. which to match is very hard and the price of doing so is mental. the rear seats are like new already so just need the fronts
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
bash have you tried Peugeot them selves? they might still do the seat covers, and all you do is ask a pro to fit them, or you buy a second hand seat and have a go your self,
Also bare this in mind, these cars are pushing 20 years old now too, so things are going to be tricky
Thanks given by:
Got a vin? I'll have a look on service box and get the part numbers and see if my parts guy can find any...
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2016, 05:51 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Got a vin? I'll have a look on service box and get the part numbers and see if my parts guy can find any...

i havnt even had chance to look myself yet to be honest with you. once ive actually been to peugeot and had a nose on service box i may take you up on that offer thanks a lot
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phase 1 dturbos kingfisher green. bashbarnard 24 3,492 10-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Dturbos for the win! Mac22 7 2,017 26-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Last Post: procta
  Where do you hold your steering wheel? Connor 32 7,465 28-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: cully