Wiring loom adoption

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiring loom adoption
Hi can anyone comfirm if

1 its possible to use the orginal wire and just connect it to the wiring on to new twin slimline fans

And

2 if it is do i need specific fans for the job.

Any help would be great.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I always use the original woiring for slimline fans. Strip it out the standard fan fowling then shorten it where its needed. As for what fans you want i used to tun a cheap ebay fan on my 2.1 and it kept tenps down in trffic no issues. However there are better thats a really "where is your project going" type thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Cheers pal just having to rebuild my front end as a result of a old selecting reverse. No real damage to look at but just stripped it and its bent the aircon rad and smashed the fans etc was thinking about doing a fmic any way was just not sure about the fans. Does it make a difference been a hdi with the wiring and the two stages it has. Would that be kept if i all the 3 relays etc.

Old fart bloody auto correct.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiring loom needed/passenger window stuck open... Mattinthehat 4 1,630 18-09-2014, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Mattinthehat
  wiring loom problem ? Millsy101 3 1,776 14-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Kwik
  Wiring loom dodgy studturbo 6 2,274 29-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Last Post: studturbo