Peugeot 306 Dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 306 Dturbo
My M9 has decided to sell his D-turbo on ebay

"Here for sale we have my 306 dturbo in good condition and drives great. This 306 is an 100% factory fresh example of the 306 dturbo by this I mean it has never been modified or tuned and is of it's original factory specification, having been owned by one family from new until I took ownership in the last month or so. 

Lets start with the bad points she is 18 years old now so has some minor age related marks in the form of scratch's and stone chips, one of the aux belt tensioners has started making a noise, there is service history with the car but no receipt's so i'm unsure as to when its had a cambelt change (personally i would change it for peace of mind), needs an abs sensor but i'll be sorting this before the sale and finally the remote central locking doesn't work off the button but does work with both keys.

The good points the mileage is only 122,000 mile's which is still quite low for a dturbo and vehicle of this age - still drives nice and tight, the interior is in great condition with little wear and the seats still look like new,  it's great on fuel (50mpg+), reliable xud9 engine - I currently own another 306 dturbo with 240k on its original engine and still going strong. Clutch and gearbox are both working great with little sign of wear, no play in the rear axle bearing's, I have already fitted a pair of anti roll bar drop links and there is MOT till 26th November 2016. 

The reason for sale is I currently own too many car's and don't really use this dturbo so it's time for it to go to a new home. price is 700 pounds open to negotiation upon viewing of the car."

very tidy car
Thanks given by:
That is extremely keen money. eBay might be the best place as you'll be unlikely to sell it on here at much more than half the asking price.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOLD 2000 Peugeot 306 HDI DTurbo 3dr NOW £600 rikky 20 4,180 29-07-2016, 07:40 AM
Last Post: rikky
  FOR SALE: £300 - Peugeot 205 1.8 XLD 3 Door (with 306 1.9 DTurbo Conversion) silverzx 45 10,917 19-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  Peugeot 205 Dturbo XUD9TE update last page sevice hist. strictly_perv 52 20,036 08-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Tom