Phase 2 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 2 306
Hi here's my 306 1998 1.4 multipoint injection, overall not the worst condition but not the best.
Car is mechaniclly sound apart from a oil leak from corner of head gasket and milky water car does not overheat but will need a head gasket to fix the above problems.
Car is pretty basic but would be a good project to some one, track or rat look maybe m.o.t is valid until the 5th of January 2017 and your welcome to check the m.o.t history as I'm trying to be as honest as possible.
Had new clutch a few months back and new disks and pads on front last year.
Everything works as it should £200 takes it. Collection is Coventry West Midlands.
[Image: image_zpsmoovhscn.jpeg]

[Image: image_zpswiretu8u.jpeg]

[Image: image_zpsm9odhuyr.jpeg]

[Image: image_zpshcwpggu6.jpeg]

May break it if I have enough interest in parts.
Thanks given by:
I'll offer £40 for the headlights if all the mounting brackets are complete? ThumbsUp

May be interested in exhaust also depending on make.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I have a brand new bosal back box for a 1.4 here. Still shiny with stickers on.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Sorry It went the other day £110 and ended up with 2 gobby shits calling at my house at 7am in the morning with no pre warning, pretty lucky to be fair think they were out to rob me as they gave me a load of shit because I demanded money before keys, lesson learnt don't give you address to random Chave's.
More annoyed I had my 2 kids in the house.

(29-07-2016, 01:19 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I'll offer £40 for the headlights if all the mounting brackets are complete? ThumbsUp

May be interested in exhaust also depending on make.

Exhaust was makeshift and lights were done in oven which was a pain as I melted one abit.

Here's some headlights I brought new last night for my new 306, seemed reasonable price wise.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291059506177?_...EBIDX%3AIT
Thanks given by: