Forge action day september

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Forge action day september
10th September

Anyone going and are we having a stand?

Had an email from Combe today so figured I'd pop this up and see who'll be around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I'll be there
Thanks given by:
im quadruple booked so unlikely to be there :/
Thanks given by:
Me and Jamie probably will be there...I have asked about stand and no response Sad
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
How do i going about going on stand, I Have got tickets to go anyway, would be nice to come on stand with the club?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Hopefully there will be a thread up soon about the stand Jordan assuming that there will be one. From memory you'd need to sort a stand pass to get in which would normally be ordered with tickets

Thanks given by:
[quote='rocker8742' pid='596364' dateline='1470073348']
Hopefully there will be a thread up soon about the stand Jordan assuming that there will be one. From memory you'd need to sort a stand pass to get in which would normally be ordered with tickets

when there is conformation of the stand I will find a way of getting the stand pass added on or just buy more tickets with the pass
Thanks given by:
Any news......
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
club stand needs to be booked by august 12th and have at least 5 cars on stand. Someone needs to book it. I wont as I wont be attending. To make sure we get 5 cars ill kick off the list

Thanks given by:
1. Chopper5000+1

Do we get tickets from club or web site
Thanks given by:
Unsure. Whoever books the stand will need to see if tickets come with it.
Thanks given by:
This what I found on site

Sign up as a Club Secretary to register your club. Once your registration is approved you can then book club stand space, dedicated track sessions and extra tickets for your members.
Online Club Registration

Please note: Stands must have a minimum of 5 cars. Booking deadline: Friday 12th August

After submitting this registration your club details will be verified and approved by the Castle Combe admin.

Once verified, you will be able to book stands and track sessions on behalf of your club.

You will also receive a code which may be distributed to all your club members for them to book their own action day track sessions at club rates.
Thanks given by:
Is there much point in doing a stand if there are only a few of us going?

If people really want one I'll book it.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Last I spoke to Niall he said there were plans for a stand and he was going to update shortly, I think there are tickets with the stand but would have to be confirmed

Thanks given by:
Ive also heard that Niall is looking into this but havent heard anything more than that.
Thanks given by:
I'm tempted to come but cant make any decision in time for the 12th sorry.
Thanks given by:
Add me and Jamie Smile
138 BHP XSI
Thanks given by:
its just a list kerry you can add yourself!

1. Chopper5000+1
2. Mrs puglove
3. Puglove
4. Pebbles167
Thanks given by:
1. Chopper5000+1
2. Mrs puglove
3. Puglove
4. Pebbles167
5. Rocker8742

Thanks given by:
I spoke to niall last night. Apparently he has contacted them by email and phone but no reply. He has a copy of the email but wont be able to continue pestering them as he has some personal commitments. Its also my birthday so i cant do it. Hopefully niall will update here with the latest before 5pm which is the cut off time. If not someone else may need to pick up the reins and get angry!
Thanks given by:
Ive just tryed to get hold of someone at castle combe regarding action day
no one was available as its not a week day i was told to phone back monday!

i will try to phone again monday and see what is going on but at the moment it looks like it might be too late for a club stand
as we are past the dead line for stand tickets to be purchased

what ever happens there will be no discounted tickets as we wont have time to collect payment and send tickets intime for the show

admission tickets £12 in advance, £15 on day,

AT this moment my advice is pay on the day and use the public carpark

sorry guys I wasn't planning on going as i have other commitments this has just been lumped on me today by text from Niall
i will phone again on Monday though to see what happened to our application

If anything changes I will let you know

cully

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
action day is still on for those who want to go

PLEASE READ THREAD HERE.........
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=34708

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,758 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Snetterton 20th September 306gtiparts 1 2,026 14-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 09/09/17 Eeyore 14 15,560 30-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000