bashs veg burner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bashs veg burner
so i bought a veg burner hence the estate sale. i love the hdi but i need to save as much as possible at present. this was £200 quid loads of ticket on it. bosch already on it. local. all i needed.     
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
#win
#needsmoarboost
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice. Lows and rims and done.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Love a clean zx! good find Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
wow £200. bargain!
Thanks given by:
So looked it over today, needs front brakes, anti roll bar link, one brake pipe, botom arm bush, rear shock. Most of these i have lying about. And two wing mirrors that i need to buy. So decided to slap a cambelt on it tonight. So thats done for peace of mind now. Nothing major all in all. Not bad for blind bying off ebay imo.

On a side note hdis for sale and i still need it gone lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
welcome to team zx
Thanks given by:
Looks tidy Smile If you do find a few quid to spend on it I know of a nice full 5 door volcane interior Wink
Thanks given by:
that would be awesome except i have no money until the estate sells. which somehow is still for sale
Thanks given by:
The interior has been in storage for several years so time isn't too much of an issue I don't think?
Thanks given by:
Ill let you know once ive moved man

On a side note the car started feeling a bit off today on a long drive. So when i got home i was doing the rear shock anyway as a bush had gone. I looked round the car. To find a shock had leaked out and was really bouncy. Wasnt a thing on it two days ago when i checked. So whipped out a set i had in the "stores" and put them on. Not many intereting pictures.        
Also dont the dics and pads.    

Thats pretty much it though i daresay the next update will be "leaking veg everywhere" no need to do a lot to this one as i have big plans for when i move Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also running total of what the car has cost me

£200 to buy
£71 for cambelt, discs and pads
£20 on a pair of mirrors

Everyhing else i had so it owes me £291 all in and as far as i can tell needs nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
What an absolute bargain! Big Grin pleased for you dude
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: