What? No Evans thread?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What? No Evans thread?
Can't believe nobody has posted about Chris Evans quitting Top Gear.

It was the best thing for the show IMO, MLB was a far more likeable presenter.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Does anybody care that much LOL ?
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?...t=Top+gear

There are plenty of opinions in this thread against his appointal, i was surprised nobody had mentioned it yet.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
MLB was really good... as is everyone else... i just didnt like evans... im not sure he actually is that much of a car fan... i mean he likes cars... but knows nothing about how they work... thats just how it came across anyway.
Thanks given by:
Top what?

Oh I vaguely remember that show.. Might start watching it again now!

Him & Farage now, been a good day.
Thanks given by:
I think with the state of the gov't atm, Chris Evans isn't top of peoples agenda now lol.

Tbh the way things are going I wont be surprised if he runs for PM...
Thanks given by:
It'll be a decent show again if they get rid of Eddie Jordan. The rest are fine.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Now all they need to do is get rid of that tit Jordan and it might be a half decent show
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'm indifferent to Eddie Jordan tbh, yes he's a bit of an odd breed, but I think I could just about put up with him. Chris Evans was easily the biggest thing that put me off watching any of this season.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Last nights Top Gear was good in my opinion. I though Chris acted a little odd when presenting with the others last night.

LeBlanc, Rory Reed and Chris Harris are a good trio for me.
Thanks given by:
i watched one episode and a bit thought evans ruined it and stopped watching. ill watch next series now i guess to see.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Top Gear is British yet MLB isnt even British and hes one of the two main presenters! Good to see Evans go though, Chris Harris and Jenson Button should be the two presenters IMO.
Thanks given by:
Yes...
Finally
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2016, 04:51 PM)Eeyore Wrote: MLB was really good... as is everyone else... i just didnt like evans... im not sure he actually is that much of a car fan... i mean he likes cars... but knows nothing about how they work... thats just how it came across anyway.

I thought that tbh.

I assumed he was a 'car guy', but then it became more obvious he was just some tosser who buys Ferrari's and paints them white??
FRO you ginger mutant.
Thanks given by:
I am not surprised that he has rapped in, I recon they will not renew it at all, with the ratings.
Thanks given by:
Top Gear will still be renewed for the next season, might have a smaller budget but it will be renewed. It might not have the best viewer numbers but there's nothing like flogging the cash cow for all it's worth.
Thanks given by:
at what point is a dead horse no longer worth flogging?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
You can still flog a dead horse, just mince it up and call it beef... Wink

It will be back for another series though!
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2016, 05:27 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: at what point is a dead horse no longer worth flogging?

I am surprised it lasted the length it has done, the way the papers have been going on with it. 
I haven't watched it for years, as I found it too daft to watch. only so far you can piss off a country and blow up classic cars. Really it should have been killed off last year when the three musketeers got shown the door.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evans Top Gear Se1 Ep3 Discussion Dum-Dum 5 1,494 12-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Sambarker
  Evans Top Gear Se1 Ep2 Discussion Dum-Dum 29 4,042 09-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Last Post: r3k1355
  Evans Halshaw 306carter 6 3,352 24-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Pgtips