pistion advance setting of pump Bosch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pistion advance setting of pump Bosch
Hi everybody

I would like to know how we rule the pump ahead of a piston injection there are 2 springs with 2 washers

can t we add another washer ?

I have touched on everything except my pump this place are that the more springs must be compressed ? and what is his ?

thank you
Thanks given by:
You can adjust it more washers diffrent springs, playing with INternal pump pressure. What is it you want to achive?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2016, 10:15 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: You can adjust it more washers diffrent springs, playing with INternal pump pressure. What is it you want to achive?

I have not understood that what I want ...?

and adjusting the internal pressure over the washer on the piston advance what we get ?
Thanks given by:
Spring rate and preload (washers) in the advance piston control the dynamic advance curve.

Not sure why you would want to alter this, especially without a test bench to measure dynamic advance Vs RPM.

In my experience a little bump (a few psi) might help offset larger heads/plungers - but without measuring and being awfully careful you can easily end up with a bag of marbles.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2016, 10:46 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Spring rate and preload (washers) in the advance piston control the dynamic advance curve.

Not sure why you would want to alter this, especially without a test bench to measure dynamic advance Vs RPM.

In my experience a little bump (a few psi) might help offset larger heads/plungers - but without measuring and being awfully careful you can easily end up with a bag of marbles.

I asked her just like to understand

I thought his performance really will greatly but if you told me that there is a risk and that I not win

lot by adjusting the piston drops it .

I have a valve piston in the end I do not plugged the es

(20-06-2016, 10:55 AM)niciou Wrote:
(20-06-2016, 10:46 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Spring rate and preload (washers) in the advance piston control the dynamic advance curve.

I thought his performance really will greatly but if you told me that there is a risk and that I not win

Red arrow

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
That piston is purely for cold start, it gives more timing when the engine is cold, but it doesn't add any more timing at full speed, only at low RPM.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:

Red arrow
agreement of Ruan thank you

I will remove its then takes up to nothing
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,450 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,994 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182