CJ's Back in action :))

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ's Back in action :))
Right Guys and girlies, got a bargain yesterday when i went to pic my new 306 up with Jammapic Smile

Its Lucas/KKK setup which is shockingly slow , guy claims its been tunes but i beg to differ lol its got a 6 month old lifetime guarantee Stainless exhaust system on it, Front mount setup which is quite impressive as looks better than mine Sad lol, has leather interior which the centers have got a little bit worn so if anyone know of anywhere that can re do the seats let me know please. it had GTi6 rear axle complete with smooth lipped tailgate, phase 3 bumpers and side skirts is on coilovers and on its arse lol, and on a pretty reasonable condition set of cyclones.

Bad points, bodywork is a complete mess, looks like Harvey Price has coloured bits in with his crayons lol but will be going in for a full respray in black and maybe with a slight tint of red flake but onli a tad lol

Engine will be being replaced soon once have rebuild my spare one and will be putting bosch pump and garrett on when got engine back from insurance Smile

heres a few pics lemi know what you think.

temp removed photos...
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
looks good that does mate Smile

Thanks given by:
Bargain.... Get some crystals and a ph3 rear bumper and you're onto a winner! :grin:
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks sweet that! Glad to see your back in a 306 Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Looks good mate is your old one with a guy in Ashton? Called pie man?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Looks good, shame its not a ph2 though! I shall keep an eye on this one Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
didnt take you long to get back into one. looks smart mate. plans?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks nice bud Smile good to see you're back in another 306 !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Looks really nice, love a black 306, they just look awesome! :thumbup:
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks really tidy!
Not keen in the fmic sticking out the bumper
Definatly needs some t2 and Bosch going on
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nice! good to see you didnt hang about getting back in a 306! needs to come up a tad on the ack imo, but otherwise, nice!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Looks good. :dance:
Thanks given by:
Cheers people Smile Didnt take me long to get back on the road and had my blaze valued from thrid party insurance at £2009 so fair happy with that just got to ask to buy it back now then can just unbolt subframe and steering column and swap everything over and then will be back on bosch and t2 Smile does look quite well in pics but bodywork is shocking and needs a respray which is gettin down once ive been paid out Smile

will keep you up to date
Thanks given by:
The front mount came on the car? Looks like not plumbed in?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Glad to see you back in a 306 so quickly! Looks nice that. Don't worry about the bodywork, will give you something to spend money on!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
£2009?! Christ mate that was a good price for it, well in!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:£2009?! Christ mate that was a good price for it, well in!

Missed that! That is bloody good. Be really arsy and tell them you want £2010!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

well ive all mods declared and they pay out on them too, hence y i met the guy down at the car to go through it all lol so they didnt miss anythin haha
Thanks given by:
silverzx Wrote:The front mount came on the car? Looks like not plumbed in?

yeah cam on car and setup is pretty good better than my setup which stuck out of the bumper, its a bit smaller than my setup but can change certain bits over.

you can tell its plumbed in cos with the ridiculously low boost its shite to get goin haha miss my bosch!!!
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:

Missed that! That is bloody good. Be really arsy and tell them you want £2010!

my mate told me to refuse 1st offer and il get a better one but i was happy with that after buying another for 650 just needing engine swapping with mine and respray Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice looking car Smile

Good to know that there's some good value cars out there (as I'm also looking)

Any others you came across you could point me at that you passed over? - or best places to look?

Cheers

Smile
Thanks given by:
looks epic! I think i may have missed something but how much was it?
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:looks epic! I think i may have missed something but how much was it?

CJ_Derv Wrote:my mate told me to refuse 1st offer and il get a better one but i was happy with that after buying another for 650 just needing engine swapping with mine and respray Smile

I took the above to mean he gave £650 for it...........which would make it 'pretty' good value Smile
Thanks given by:
oh yep. missed that :p
Thanks given by:
You want to be careful refusing first offer. Push your luck too far and they will just refuse to pay out and leave you with the car. Sounds like they were really good offering you 2k! I know Scott got spanked and got offered a silly low amount for his v6 by his company. He was right to ask for more but think you would of pushed your luck a bit!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeah I'd be quite happy with that to be honest. Even though they've paid out for mods, I'm guessing there aren't £1k of turbo, FMIC and suspension components on there on top of the (arguably inflated) £1k for the car. I got shafted initially for my valuation, so argued till I was blue in the face, but I think you've come out well there and wouldn't worry about arguing, as it might not do you any favours Smile
Thanks given by:
Im still in shock Smile but not arguing lol, with everything ive done in last 12 month takes me just over 1k spend but spent a hell of a lot more than that over the years but you never get everything back but im reasonably happy and i wasnt going to be greedy and ask for more than 2k for a 12 year old pug lol

Just really hope they let me buy her back and then can start swapping most stuff and sell the rest and then get a lovely new paint job Smile)
Thanks given by:
zoomer Wrote:Nice looking car Smile

Any others you came across you could point me at that you passed over? - or best places to look?

Cheers

Smile

well im impatient and wanted a pug straight away no messin and got this guy down a fair bit lol,

look on swapz you may see this on there still if hes not took ot off but theres a fair few on there a not bad example in blackpool an he will take 850 so rekon ud get him down 100

found this on first page of searchin for a peugeot 306 d turbo theres plenty more dont be afraid to nudge the down on price Smile

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/2764849/pe ... sale_gold/
Thanks given by:
CJ_Derv Wrote:
zoomer Wrote:Nice looking car Smile

Cheers

Smile

well im impatient and wanted a pug straight away no messin and got this guy down a fair bit lol,

look on swapz you may see this on there still if hes not took ot off but theres a fair few on there a not bad example in blackpool an he will take 850 so rekon ud get him down 100

found this on first page of searchin for a peugeot 306 d turbo theres plenty more dont be afraid to nudge the down on price Smile

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/2764849/pe ... sale_gold/
Cheers - forgotten all about swapz Smile
Thanks given by:
Few piccies after cleaning up

[Image: 20120701_210842.jpg]

got steering wheel and pods in from blaze

[Image: 20120701_223210.jpg]

New bumper ready for smoothing gonna be low this lol

[Image: 20120630_174443.jpg]
Thanks given by: