DAYZ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAYZ
does anybody else on here play this?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
You have peugeots, a full time job, a wife and a kid...

How do you have any spare time!? lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I have no idea what this is so guessing I don't lol...
Thanks given by:
Yh... Like 400hrs on it... And still awful: loot, attempt a high-pop, die... Repeat...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I wanted to a while ago but never got into it.

We, my mate and I, spend a lot of time on Rust instead. He records us playing and throws it up on his channel.
Thanks given by:
There's a small group of us that play Arma 3, similar situation. Get loot, nice loadout, attempt mission, die multiple times, swear a lot, repeat. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2016, 08:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: You have peugeots, a full time job, a wife and a kid...

How do you have any spare time!? lol

i get a couple of hours free some evenings and if im not doing cars in that time or what i like to call "research" into various things i want to learn about i jump on the pc for a bit. so it is a rarity to be honest
(31-05-2016, 08:47 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: There's a small group of us that play Arma 3, similar situation. Get loot, nice loadout, attempt mission, die multiple times, swear a lot, repeat. lol

never having played the arma series i couldn't say if its any good or not. obviously this was spwaned by it so i guess its similar. i quite enjoy it. no missions run about try not to get killed. i usually dont care but my current "guy" has a lot of loot lol

(31-05-2016, 08:35 PM)HunGr Wrote: Yh... Like 400hrs on it... And still awful: loot, attempt a high-pop, die... Repeat...

wow 400 hours. i think i have like 8 in a year of owning it lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:

(31-05-2016, 08:35 PM)HunGr Wrote: Yh... Like 400hrs on it... And still awful: loot, attempt a high-pop, die... Repeat...

wow 400 hours. i think i have like 8 in a year of owning it lol
[/quote]

Yeah dunno how that happened.... Haven't played it at a lately tho too busy with my new car!!
Thanks given by:
Used to play it loads when it was a mod, since it was released properly I've only played about 40 hours. It's got so much potential but it's not quite there yet. I've played Rust a lot recently which is great, but infuriating when you lose everything! (as in Dayz)
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2016, 09:25 PM)Xud Missile Wrote: Used to play it loads when it was a mod, since it was released properly I've only played about 40 hours. It's got so much potential but it's not quite there yet. I've played Rust a lot recently which is great, but infuriating when you lose everything! (as in Dayz)

We raided someone just before the server wiped, got a mega amount of rockets and C4, most I have and ever will see in that game. Next day our base had been wiped out, shit was crazy as we build large bases.
Thanks given by:
Essentially DayZ (the standalone game) is built on the Arma 2 engine and the DayZ mod, not a huge fan of the standalone personally as it has less features than the mod it was built on.

We (Me, WingNutz and a few others) play Arma 3 with the exile mod at the moment, no zombies but everything else is pretty much the same, but you get random missions, roaming AI, helicopters, cars etc.. and the graphics are miles ahead of Arma 2/DayZ. You still get to play the Chernarus map, there's also a few others which are around 275 km2 each.

Best way to keep your loot is start base building and get a safe.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The reason i ask is teye just the the .60 patch which has started to bring, cars animals and various other things into play now. Unfortutly its unstable atm so havnt been able to get on. Still on .59 but its due to come out of alpha this year hence the massive update in both graphics and things to do sonto speak
Thanks given by:
Tbh the instability was what put me off buying it, the devs had a fair few issues, think at one point some guy leaked all the source code for it too which led to a tonne of problems with hackers etc.. but think that side of things is sorted now. It's been in alpha for what seems like forever though.

Really can't recommend A2/3 enough though, if it's there in a steam sale it's well worth the money, put in probably over 3/400 hours over both games
Thanks given by:
Ive got arma 3 and all the extensions for it just never played it. The .59 on dayz is pretty stable to be fair. Ill give arma ago maybe if i gt time
Thanks given by:
If you do give it a go, I recommend downloading A3 launcher - it makes life much much easier downloading mods and keeping them up to date and automatically enables the required mods depending on which server you play.
Thanks given by:
i also have arma3 Smile played a little, but failed to find a steady group of peeps to play with,

Space Engineers Smile another great one, still in production.

But my main source of fun, comes from FSX. all in all must have over 1000hrs on that, but since i moved to the steam addition, its more like 150..

my issue, is i need to play games i can drop at a moments notice, and not die, being able to hit the pause button really helps Smile lol.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Also, if you guys DO get on Arma, we could all get on it together (assuming you're on PC insomniac?), my Steam username is wingnutz2, and we do get on FAIRLY regularly. I've already got bash on my friends list, so again, feel free to jump in on the server we're using. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: