sub £4000 fun car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sub £4000 fun car
(31-05-2016, 09:51 AM)powerandtorque Wrote:
(31-05-2016, 09:24 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Im with piggy here. Tey all drive like shite, never driven one i like.

VX220 certainly doesn't drive like shite, completely the opposite in fact... although that's arguably not really a Vauxhall at all (and rather academic since it's above your £4k budget)

Hence why i said id never driven one i like, always wondered what theyre like however way out of price range lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah the vx220 is an exception...

But a sri130... Really?!?!

A 206 hdi stg1 be quicker and more fun!

And all other vauxhalls are too expensive or just boring as hell...like the word "grey" comes to mind
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Has Joe finished his Astra yet? I guess that drives pretty well lol? I don't usually like Vaux but I'll make an exception there. lol
Thanks given by:
No he hasnt joes one is f*cking mental. But then again its cost almost triple my budget i think.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Lol, yeah I know it wasn't cheap.
Thanks given by:
Vx220 is the engine that the lotus Elise should have had
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2016, 10:23 AM)Piggy Wrote: Yeah the vx220 is an exception...

But a sri130... Really?!?!

Really? Ever driven one? They went suprisingly well back in the day and the lack of sports car handling just adds to the grin factor. They are willing enough to get you into a hedge hopping scenario, many ended that way!
My old Campain Gti was only 115bhp but it just wanted to be thrashed and thrown about. Probably the most fun car I've ever owned.
Thanks given by:
Citroen AX...VTS engine...few bolt on fancy bits
Thanks given by: