New guy, hi everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy, hi everyone!
Wink 
Hi everyone! Though I'd say hi officially as I'll be joining some of you at Fcs. I'm a major petrol head and like to get the most out of anything I drive. Car history so far

Rover 25 1.4 Honda 16v engine
Fiat grande punto 1.4 16v 
Renaultsport Clio 197 
Audi A4 Avant 1.8t Quattro s-line
Current car Vw Mk5 R32

As you can see it's been a varied car history, the Renault was my first step into modifying my cars, I joined the clio197.net gang at Fcs2012 and the car had a full stainless system from manifold back and a few air induction mods. But my favourite is my R32, it's now running Bilstein B14 coilovers, milltek car back and I'm guessing a remap along the way because it's kicking out 280bhp, 30 more than it supposedly left the factory with. 

Anyway, I've added a photo so you know what it's about, Thanks to Piggy who has invited me to join you all!

[Image: image_zpspj5yzkxu.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Guna be win with those wheels refurbed...

Super rare wheels... Evo9 optional extra arent they?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Evo 10 only an option in Australia, Canada and parts of Europe. No where near England
Thanks given by:
Should've kept the Renault Wink

Nice golf though!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Get a project thread up Mitch ThumbsUp

Peeps be interested in upgrades and them wheels for sure!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice r32!
Thanks given by:
(23-05-2016, 07:10 PM)Smart mate ! MitchellR32 Wrote: Hi everyone! Though I'd say hi officially as I'll be joining some of you at Fcs. I'm a major petrol head and like to get the most out of anything I drive. Car history so far

Rover 25 1.4 Honda 16v engine
Fiat grande punto 1.4 16v 
Renaultsport Clio 197 
Audi A4 Avant 1.8t Quattro s-line
Current car Vw Mk5 R32

As you can see it's been a varied car history, the Renault was my first step into modifying my cars, I joined the clio197.net gang at Fcs2012 and the car had a full stainless system from manifold back and a few air induction mods. But my favourite is my R32, it's now running Bilstein B14 coilovers, milltek car back and I'm guessing a remap along the way because it's kicking out 280bhp, 30 more than it supposedly left the factory with. 

Anyway, I've added a photo so you know what it's about, Thanks to Piggy who has invited me to join you all!

[Image: image_zpspj5yzkxu.jpeg]
Thanks given by: