A fairly rare sight in Scotland LOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A fairly rare sight in Scotland LOL
Lovely day yesterday - so we drove down to Weardale,Cumbria for a railway related day.
On the way back north on the M74 I took this pic with my phone Smile
We had been cruising at 70 mph for half an hour - it even went up to 26deg briefly lol - by the time we got back to Perthshire it was reading a more comfortable 20deg.
The water temp gauge on the car even got as high as 90deg a couple of times Smile - usually runs circa 80deg.

[Image: DSC01503_zps73bn2mxo.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i thought you were going to say something like seeing a car that WASNT on bricks...
Tongue Tongue Tongue

we hit 30degrees on my car display yesterday afternoon.. pretty accurate too
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
you sure your outside air temp gauge is not broken  Rofl
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
(09-05-2016, 10:06 AM)toseland Wrote: i thought you were going to say something like seeing a car that WASNT on bricks...
Tongue Tongue Tongue

we hit 30degrees on my car display yesterday afternoon.. pretty accurate too

Smile

Not surprised you had 30deg down south - the temp only dropped when we got north of Glasgow,it was nice to have the sunroof open all day Smile

(09-05-2016, 01:13 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: you sure your outside air temp gauge is not broken  Rofl

Yeah I did worry about that until it started to change north of Glasgow LOL Smile
Thanks given by:
It was nice in Glasgow all day until I got a call from the wife saying my 8 yo son broke his arm Sad surgery today or tmoz to put wires in both bones, gutter!
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2016, 10:37 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: It was nice in Glasgow all day until I got a call from the wife saying my 8 yo son broke his arm Sad surgery today or tmoz to put wires in both bones, gutter!

Sorry to hear that RoD Sad
Hope the op goes ok and best wishes for speedy recovery !
Thanks given by:
Hope little one feels better very soonSad .
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Cheers lads! He just had the op yesterday morning and had to stay in last night due to swelling Sad unfortunately so did I so woke up on my 40th bifty in a kids ward Sad
There may be beer this evening Smile
(10-05-2016, 11:08 AM)maxaret Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 10:37 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: It was nice in Glasgow all day until I got a call from the wife saying my 8 yo son broke his arm Sad surgery today or tmoz to put wires in both bones, gutter!

Sorry to hear that RoD Sad
Hope the op goes ok and best wishes for speedy recovery !

(10-05-2016, 02:01 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: Hope little one feels better very soonSad .
Thanks given by:
really do know how you feel bud, its not the best feeling, esp when they have to stay in.

But you know hes recovering well,

HAPPY FORTIETH Smile

be good to get home, and just sit, relax, and crack a bottle Smile
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 

Thanks given by: Redordead89
Yes Happy Birthday RoD and hope the arm is on the mend !
Thanks given by: Redordead89

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scotland holiday next week! Dazecoop 16 2,743 19-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Redordead89
  Anyone from scotland able to do me a favour? rd070707 5 1,187 03-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  Anyone else agree this is a fairly sensible policy? Razorback_Rob 45 6,208 04-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Daniel306