Btcc Thruxton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Btcc Thruxton
Thought I'd see if anyone else is at the btcc today.. Poodle and I are up by Campbell corner
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'm not but I am planning on going to see round 1 of the FIA/FIM European Drag racing at Pod in 2 weeks.
Thanks given by:
make sure you get plenty of pics bud Smile

I won some tickets last year for BSB at thruxton, inc pit lane entry, Was a mental weekend Smile kids loved it. thanks to opioils Smile
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
its a bit late asking now!
you should of said a while ago i would of been up for this Sad

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
My fault, got the tickets as a present in February and have been too flat out to think of it until the last few days. Even Jonny only got his tickets a week or so ago and i virtually live with him. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
i was there Smile
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
i hope you guys are not too sun burnt lol. Smile . bet it was a cracking day for it.

Last time i saw the BTCC at thruxton, was back when alain menu and jason plato were running, i think it was the Megans all i remember was they were both green Smile.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
(08-05-2016, 08:54 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: i hope you guys are not too sun burnt lol. Smile . bet it was a cracking day for it.

Last time i saw the BTCC at thruxton, was back when alain menu and jason plato were running, i think it was the Megans all i remember was they were both green Smile.

Christ that was a long time ago, 20 years nearly? it would have been the renault laguna with nescafe.  Sadly those days now are long gone. As there are hardly any works teams like that anymore in the btcc, Honda might be as close as you can get, but that is questionable now how much Honda put into that team.
All to do with the britsh market and the new regs are not that  attractive to the manufactures.
Thanks given by:
Volvo 850s were my last one.. LOOONG time ago,

use to watch the truck racing quite regularly as well!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink 2013 BTCC 306Puggy 12 1,998 14-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Last Post: John1.4