Regal motorsport clutch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regal motorsport clutch
Anyone have any experience with this clutch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Haven't seen it personally, what's the price?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£330 it is. Im emailing them to see what they can hold
Thanks given by:
Not too badly priced, but yeah how much it can hold is the kicker really
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not sure what other clutchs would be a good option tbh. Need to have a good search
Thanks given by:
Helix are a good price now. Pug1off I think. Same price. About 360 for a paddle clutch

Tried and tested. One of which was by me personally and it was great
Thanks given by:
Nice one i will look into that. Ct-hdi whats the switch for umder the steering column?
Thanks given by:
For the fog lights mod. It used to be onto column must have been knocked off
Thanks given by:
Looks like a CG clutch which do seem to have mixed reviews.
Thanks given by:
From what I have read about CG if you get a good one you get a spectacular one, but if you get a bad one itll burn out in 3 months.

interestingly though with CG most of the people complaining about slippage seems to have fitted it on the Saturday, then gone out and driven like a muppet on sunday and then whined its slipping or worn out. or fitted an organic plate to something with silly torque that they specifically don't support.

I cant comment personally but I do have one to fit myself, 5 paddle uprated design and it looks identical to the helix equivalent, the friction plate is uprated too and stiffer than standard by a good % in clamping force. I will dig up the values later if I can find them.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
TBF i have got a CG in mine ATM and have done nearly 10k on it I think and has been performing ok.

Though the 1 i had on my DT back along didn't last at all.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the info. I had the xud clutch on my old hdi but never had the full stage 2. I just dont wana mess around getting all the parts for the conversion
Thanks given by:
They said they are good for 50% more
Thanks given by:
The main problem with CG over the years has been quality control and salesmen just making stuff up to sell the kits, been tons of threads on it. Personally i'd ask who the supplier is - if it's CG just find something else lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ha thanks for the input poodle. Will continue my search and hopefully get a good one. Going to email pug1off and see what they offer
Thanks given by: