FCS Convoy from South (Friday - final edit)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS Convoy from South (Friday - final edit)
you must have failed your cock driving test...
ray bans and indicators are major fail points, as is letting people go at junctions. minor infractions include, but are not limited to, driving more than 7 feet from the car in front, checking your blind spot, and using the middle lane of the motorway when there is space in the 'fast' lane
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Fake ray bans ftw!

Real mate. Fake just makes you worse than a bloke wearing boots brand sun glasses!

Meh mine cost £6 Smile and look the same keeps me happy Big Grin haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:you must have failed your cock driving test...
ray bans and indicators are major fail points, as is letting people go at junctions. minor infractions include, but are not limited to, driving more than 7 feet from the car in front, checking your blind spot, and using the middle lane of the motorway when there is space in the 'fast' lane

Hmmm I f*cked up then! Would of been easier if I bought a BMW or Audi. On the skoda, the big magnet in the front bumper is a expensive option that work didn't want to pay for. Standard on the BMW and Audi.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
ah well, better luck next time! i think there was a couple of beemers and audis at bridges, they looked to have the magnetic bumper, you should go pick one up!

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:ah well, better luck next time! i think there was a couple of beemers and audis at bridges, they looked to have the magnetic bumper, you should go pick one up!

Need the compatible oakleys and brown loafers to go with for it to work.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
hmm true.. looks like you might have to hold off on that license!

Thanks given by:
Never really been in convoy before so do you guys use walkie talkies if so I got a couple in the garage . Could be fun for a big of a natter/directions
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
See the "walkie-talkie app" thread matey.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
lolsteve Wrote:Never really been in convoy before so do you guys use walkie talkies if so I got a couple in the garage . Could be fun for a big of a natter/directions

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3860</a><!-- l -->

walkie talkies could also be useful - if you only have 2, split between front and back could be useful.

i know "apparently" im leading Popcorn ...which usually ends well ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:
lolsteve Wrote:Never really been in convoy before so do you guys use walkie talkies if so I got a couple in the garage . Could be fun for a big of a natter/directions

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3860</a><!-- l -->

walkie talkies could also be useful - if you only have 2, split between front and back could be useful.

i know "apparently" im leading Popcorn ...which usually ends well ninja

It was you at cheddar gorge meet that upon losing sight of dum dum maintained the speed then followed a random silver 306 estate that appeared?
Bearing in mind there was about 6 or 7 of us followingyou one of which run out of fuel
Took a while for you to realise haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:It was you at cheddar gorge meet that upon losing sight of dum dum maintained the speed then followed a random silver 306 estate that appeared?
Bearing in mind there was about 6 or 7 of us followingyou one of which run out of fuel
Took a while for you to realise haha

Popcorn
Thanks given by:
Saw the walkie talkie app afterwards *dam* Having real ones might save some mobile phone battery life /internet charges for the front/back like you mentioned Smile

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
lolsteve Wrote:Saw the walkie talkie app afterwards *dam* Having real ones might save some mobile phone battery life /internet charges for the front/back like you mentioned Smile

feel free mate, im more than happy to take on up front for information on stop off's and breaks etc.
Thanks given by:
Is anyone driving up Satirday? Can meet at the services just north of guildford.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Kris, check the south convoy with cully and lobb..?
Thanks given by:
Ginge there Going up the m5. No where near us

I now will probably be turning up on Saturday morning or maybe Friday eve. Got too much to do so need to use the day off.
Kris, you going m25, m1?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Okay, well me and Mark are gonna Leave Aldershot (guildford) at 10am. That'll put us at the A3M or whatever services you guys spoke about for about 1020 am. Then m25 and m1.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well if I go up on the sat, I'll be at Scott's so leaving from there so probably be able to meet at the first services on the m1.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Are me and Poodle the only Hdi drivers? Since Enfuels in pretty much on the way if anyone wanted to top up with biodiesel

Thanks given by:
I may very well not be able to come up on the Saturday afternoon, new work commitments
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Okay I'm back to going up on Friday Smile
Thanks given by:
Ginge can you update first post with details of meetin and times? Saves going through multiple pages.

Plus I can't make sense of it on my phone haha
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:right thought id get something together..

convoy start here... tesco north harbour, i suggest a meet point somewhere where the marker is, its out of the way yet easy to access
Address: SOUTHAMPTON RD, SOLENT, PORTSMOUTH PO6 4SR
[attachment=3]

then moving on up to "wisley northbound filling station" / little chef
Gu236pt
[attachment=2]

then carry on up the A3 onto the M25 and Up the M1
stopping off along the way if members want to join the convoy (or we can call ahead as were coming up to locations so they can meet us along the way of this general route)

[attachment=1]

just thinking of somewhere possibly just north of london to meet the london area lot maybe somewhere at the start of the m1? or near luton maybe?

just found this, this is where we met on the way to coventry, toddington services LU5 6HR

[attachment=0]

as for times i think atm were undecided, if people want to get there for a certain time or if people finish work at a certain time then we shall see what we can do Big Grin

early time wise is ginge is getting the ferry at 1pm so leaving portsmouth at 1:30pm to get to wisley services for around 2:20 pm leaving there at 2:40
luton area for 3:30pm
camp site for approx 5pm

now lets see what time people finishing work will do to that Tongue

our end location will be the camp site:
Beechwood Park
Main Road
Elvaston
Thulston
Derby
DE72 3EQ

Is this the route then?
Thanks given by:
matt, i'll wake up, and sort it over a cuppa later, seeing as oneway isn't going now Smile
Thanks given by:
Cool, I just want to read it over a few times and familiarise myself with the route and stops Smile
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Cool, I just want to read it over a few times and familiarise myself with the route and stops Smile

lol you're telling me lol
Thanks given by:
Anyone wanting to convoy, please check and familiarise yourself with the route.

If anyone doesn't want to stick with the conbvoy and meet us an hour down the road, thats fine, just familiarise yourself Smile
Thanks given by:
So, WHO is actually meeting in portsmouth now???
Thanks given by:
What time are you getting there? And who is actually still convoying?
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:What time are you getting there? And who is actually still convoying?

read first post mate - all the times are on there
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South west pugfest convoy Frosty 7 4,022 29-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  south east convoy for fcs impotentials 5 2,131 05-06-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: connorp
  South west convoy to fcs mikey b 8 2,587 05-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Last Post: mikey b