Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Scorpion back box and straight through
#1
FREE - Collection only from CR0 5PP

Scorpion back box and straight through.
Slight dent on the back box and the weld could be better, but apart from that in good nick.


   
   
   
   
#2
I want it! Is it stainless? Would you post out of I pay for it?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
The back box is, not sure on the pipe.
That's the problem, I work long hours and can't sit at home waiting for a courier, hence the collection only.
#4
Ahh bollocks. What's your location I'll see if I know anyone near
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
(19-04-2016, 08:13 AM)Matt Wrote: Ahh bollocks. What's your location I'll see if I know anyone near

CR0 5PP is the postcode.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scorpion backbox hovis16 4 3,412 07-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: hovis16
  FOR SALE: GTi6 Scorpion Decat pipe. £50 posted. Matt-Rallye 7 4,777 10-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  scorpion catback exhaust. welshpug 4 3,103 01-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Last Post: welshpug

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)