(Kind of) Newbie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Kind of) Newbie
Hello Peugeot fans....

Not sure if this post is allowed but I'll put it up here anyway....

I joined the site in May 2014 but kinda all but forgot about my profile on here  Undecided been having a few problems with the 306 and joined the 306oc.co.uk facebook page and been chatting to a few of the guys on there, so here I am back on the site and will stick around this time. My 306 has about 25k more miles on the clock since my last post, and I've been a bit neglectful of her of late so hoping to get her back in shape over the coming months and get to know some knowledgeable Pug peeps.... I know very little about mechanicals as I've told some of the lads on facebook (nurse by trade.... not afraid of getting my hands dirty though!).

Rob.
Thanks given by:
If you know the username or email that your old account has been created with it can be unlocked for you. Welcome back.
Thanks given by:
Hello Eeyore,

This is the profile I set up originally, just had to scratch my head a bit thinking about my login details.

Rob.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back to the club Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Thank you Matt Smile not far from me I see..
Thanks given by:
Hellooooooooo Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Hello Cully [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2016, 05:42 PM)Rob1983 Wrote: Thank you Matt Smile not far from me I see..

oh yeah you're not, good lad Smile if you're ever needing any bits give me a shout, I've got lots and lots lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
That's good to know Matt, I'm sure I'll need some bits in the near future [emoji106] I'm im Worksop.

Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome back. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello and thank you both [emoji85]

Thanks given by:
Nice to see you over here after that chat on facebook... I applied for a job at the mechanic's you use, ill start saving for the Veyron soon as I get my first paycheque at their prices lol.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Hi Mikie, if there's any jobs going there I get first dibs at them with the £££ I've spent there lol.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink hi north wales be kind lol phil306s 10 1,492 28-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Newlands
  Newbie Kind Of....... Jenkosowls 8 1,715 10-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Kimmie