Cheap vnt turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Cheap vnt turbo
as title really, as long as it works and you can post im happy. bigger the better really you know where its going guys
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Dunno how big your looking but the 2052v on mine seems not to bad. They can be gotten hold of pretty easy and cheaply.
Thanks given by:
Got one on my watch list already. Rather give someone on here the money though if there is one avaliable
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, I have got 1 but that's my spare ?
Thanks given by:
I got a 2052 which I probably won't use obviously take frost up on his offer, first, if he wants to part with his
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2016, 01:22 PM)mr_fish Wrote: I got a 2052 which I probably won't use obviously take frost up on his offer, first, if he wants to part with his

Is that the "tight" one?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Well as luck would hve it on a scrap car outside there is a gt2056s that i should be able to get for nothing. If not youll all recive pm regarding a turbo
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2016, 01:22 PM)mr_fish Wrote: I got a 2052 which I probably won't use obviously take frost up on his offer, first, if he wants to part with his

I'm keeping mine as a spare for that just incase moment.
Thanks given by:
I've got a 2056v and a 2256v here.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D turbo cheap tbaxter08700 0 769 05-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Last Post: tbaxter08700
  cheap d turbo padge 18 2,868 17-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post: karl1989
  Cheap 205 D-Turbo - buy it before I do! THE_Liam 1 1,136 20-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam