Brand New Bonnet Sound Proofing - £50

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand New Bonnet Sound Proofing - £50
As title, a brand new bonnet sound proofing. Was going to fit it to mine but my engine bay is a mess so decided against it.

£50 collected or can courier for an extra £10.

Matt

[Image: IMAG0020.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0021.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would get more interest if you put your location Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
welcome to the forum and i presume this is for HDI/Dturbos?
Thanks given by:
Sorry, I thought I had filled that in on the profile. I'm based in Leicester and I got it for my Rallye but I think others are the same though not 100% sure.

If anyone is worried by noobie status and selling then I've been on a few of the 306 forums over the years under simialr names so sure there are still some regular faces about that may recognised me!
Thanks given by:
Just to back that up, bongo has been about for a long time! Good to see you're still in the community bud Smile
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:welcome to the forum and i presume this is for HDI/Dturbos?
Certainly not for a dturbo as no "scoop"
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Just to back that up, bongo has been about for a long time! Good to see you're still in the community bud Smile

Thanks Scott, lost interest with not having no much spare cash for a year or so but got the bug back now and only just seen this place.

Seems like a decent little forum and I'll have to get some pics up if the rain ever stops so I can clean the car but not much has happened with it, certainly not compared to your avatar anyway!!

EDIT - And just to add to the above, definitely NOT for a D Turbo as mentioned but I believe the other models are the same.
Thanks given by:
bongo Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Just to back that up, bongo has been about for a long time! Good to see you're still in the community bud Smile

Thanks Scott, lost interest with not having no much spare cash for a year or so but got the bug back now and only just seen this place.

Seems like a decent little forum and I'll have to get some pics up if the rain ever stops so I can clean the car but not much has happened with it, certainly not compared to your avatar anyway!!

EDIT - And just to add to the above, definitely NOT for a D Turbo as mentioned but I believe the other models are the same.
That's fair enough! I know the feeling! I had it for around 6 months but then myself and Fooby started this place and I got another one a month ago lol I actually need to change my avatar, I don't own that one anymore! Looking forward to seeing some pics of the rallye though when you get a chance Smile

I'm guessing you're not going to FCS this year?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand new genuine Phase 2/3 bonnet badge gareth7 0 948 20-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Last Post: gareth7
  Brand new genuine Phase 2/3 bonnet badge gareth7 0 911 13-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Last Post: gareth7