For sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale
    Hi All.
 For sale my 2001 hdi 2.0 lx estate. Many new parts and service record available. It has even had the rear wheel arch welded for mot which passed ok. 184000 MLS and running ok/smooth. C/locking has been dissconected ( bounce back problem ) now lock with key, so no probs with  this.   It`s not rusty relic, see attached photos.  In good condition with age related marks. Mot Jan 2017.   My price £500 ok.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 02:09 PM)happypug Wrote: Hi All.
 For sale my 2001 hdi 2.0 lx estate. Many new parts and service record available. It has even had the rear wheel arch welded for mot which passed ok. 184000 MLS and running ok/smooth. C/locking has been dissconected ( bounce back problem ) now lock with key, so no probs with  this.   It`s not rusty relic, see attached photos.  In good condition with age related marks. Mot Jan 2017.   My price £500 ok.

hi dude, what's the very least you would take for it?? we are after a 306 estate manual trany for the lad to learn and rive to work. We are in caernarfon area. Could it be delivered and we run you back to welshpool?
Thanks given by: