On Demand TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Demand TV
So, who do you all use? I mostly watch comedy and films. Cant stand all this american drama and horror crap. Ive looked at Now tv, netflix, amazon etc and they all look pretty much the same. Any recommendations?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Youtube.
watchseries.li
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
netflix mate, lots of UK stuff on there.. some epic shows too, loads of standup from british comedians too

sometimes have to do a little digging but there are some really good shows on there (Suits, american but good etc) as well as some old classics, they ahve IIRC the entire back catalogue of red dwarf and top gear too..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2016, 09:40 PM)toseland Wrote: netflix mate,  lots of UK stuff on there.. some epic shows too,   loads of standup from british comedians too

sometimes have to do a little digging but there are some really good shows on there (Suits, american but good etc) as well as some old classics, they ahve IIRC the entire back catalogue of red dwarf and top gear too..

Think you have pretty much sold it to me haha
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Watch Pokemon episodes online.
Thanks given by:
I think the back series of top gear and red dwarf are on iplayer though so anything with iplayer will get it

I have an Amazon Fire TV stick (£35 no subscription) and it is great apart from the fact it doesn't get 4OD and as and when I upgrade to Amazon Prime (£80ish PA) I will be able to watch the new series of Clarkson, Hammond and May which you won't get on any other platform.
Thanks given by:
I prefer netflix, good steady flow of decent programs on there. Amazon seems to have brief periods where it's got some great stuff, but most of the time you have to pay extra to watch anything worth watching. Then again you probably watch a lot more than me and aren't too tight to pay extra, so perhaps i'm not the best person to advise.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ive already got a smart TV with all of the apps on so its literally just a case of signing up to one of these services. Ive already got amazon prime for the delivery abuse but i find theres not much on there so thought id get something else to keep me entertained!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I cancelled my sky and just have Netflix Smile so much better!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
I didnt bother with any of the HBO series until they were about 2-3 seasons in.

after watching one episode of the walking dead went ahead and caught up on all of them.They're pretty good not too sure if they're on netflix mind
Thanks given by:
Netflix and now tv is what I have.

I'm rinsing now tv at the moment
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Netflix and Amazon is where it's at, Netflix own series are really good.
Daredevil and Jessica Jones are aweomse, the mrs is really into house of cards as well.
Thanks given by:
If you have an android tablet / device use "ShowBox".
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
or Kodi
Thanks given by:
I have Netflix and now tv, I use them just for movies really I don't really watch any series or normal tv. After a while they both got boring for me to be honest I struggle to find any decent movies to watch, I watch way too many movies though being honest
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2016, 11:15 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: or Kodi

Good one as well just bit more complicated.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Yea there's abit more faffing around, but you get 'dem streamz'
Thanks given by:
I find freeview and a shit aerial means I actually get stuff done around the place and cars lol
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Haha this ^
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2016, 03:29 PM)welshpug Wrote: I find freeview and a shit aerial means I actually get stuff done around the place and cars lol

I find having nothing to do in the evening and being too tight to buy any of the above makes me watch shit on Freeview... lol
Thanks given by:
Work on things that don't have to cost money and better yourself - that's what fills my time more than anything else!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
That sounds like the mature and sensible thing to do! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I struggle to watch tv now. Most is crap. We have netflix and a freesat box mainly for lu and my love of doctor who. Thats right i watch loads of doctor who. Apart from that i mainly try and play with cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2016, 03:29 PM)welshpug Wrote: I find freeview and a shit aerial means I actually get stuff done around the place and cars lol

Im pretty much the same as this, very few programmes on tv i actually try and make the effort to watch anymore.
Thanks given by: