How to disable auto wipers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to disable auto wipers
As title how dontou make them just normak intermitent ones again or am i gonna have to five with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
drunk o'clock?
Thanks given by:
probably just been smashing 48 hours straight of diesel bodging! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Oh wow that badly spelt wasnt really paying attention.

Is there a way to disable auto wipers i dont like them want them to be like my old intermittent ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Unplugging the sensor should default to intermittent. I really like them though lol, maybe try them for a while first?
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2016, 06:13 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Unplugging the sensor should default to intermittent. I really like them though lol, maybe try them for a while first?

The one in the mirror. Tried that they just didnt work at all then
Thanks given by:
Haha unplugging the sensor fvuks them like you say, if there is a way I don't know it but I'm with you Tom, prefer intermittent Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hmm, that's odd, should work without the sensor as a failsafe. Confused I had to have archaic, useless intermittent on the Focus when AG broke the sensor. Sad A week of that was more than enough! lol
Thanks given by:
Yup. Didnt work for me. My sensor is behind the dash now. Just gives me a wiper every 8 seconds or so
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofitting Auto Wipers RetroPug 6 1,452 06-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Auto wipers philpemberton94 12 2,142 05-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
Question Auto wipers not working cr00000w 6 2,329 08-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: JamesG