NEW Project red peugeot 306 + full pictures + mods details =)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Project red peugeot 306 + full pictures + mods details =)
Hello

I've decided to start a new project thread now due to my blue V reg 306 hdi which cost £420. Which I have owned 4 and half years it's going into retirement due to several problems and not worth repairing now steering rack, track rod ends, lower arms, drop links, electrical fans running and heaters on cold. The car parts are tired now but has a good engine and gearbox. This car been great owning it and just time to move on now. I'm stripping the car of all the good bits and mods to go on the new car now.

This will be my red W reg 306 hdi it cost £700 which has a better foundations to start from once again. It has 2 owners from new and 117,000miles The car smooth quiet no knocks and anything. I have owned this car 18 months but not used just parked up. The good news the car went straight through the Mot this week which was great news.

I have started swapping a lot of parts over already pictures on the way shortly.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't be replacing a car for just lower arms, droplinks and track rod ends, I guess if there's a few other things on top as well though, get some pics up of the new one Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
full pictures and mods? where are they? disappointed much.
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2016, 10:15 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I wouldn't be replacing a car for just lower arms, droplinks and track rod ends, I guess if there's a few other things on top as well though, get some pics up of the new one Smile

There other things as well stopped working and the Mot due in a few months so its not worth it now.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my peugeot 306 meridian 1.9 td project alex76 25 6,932 30-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: alex76
Rainbow Retirement Project blue peugeot 306 + full pictures + mods details =) Welshy_Pete 30 12,776 21-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete