Bosch pump plumbing question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch pump plumbing question
Pump in question is a bosch td pump fitted on a dw8. The intake is on the right side? Coming from the top outlet of the diesel filter/heater and going into the right side of the pump and the return going from the left side to the underneath of the car.. correct? And the main inlet pipe goes to the bottom of the filter heater.. is rverything correct? Pictures or confirmation would be greatly appreciated.. last stages of the swap guys!! Help me out!! Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=145

have a browse here
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
kinda sorta found what i was looking for..thanks! next question.. on the DW8 immediately under the first runner of the intake manifold there is an outlet, about a finger's width, and i sincerely forgot to where it is supposed to go.. is it water? or oil? i imagine it's water but i don't want to risk it :/

here's a pic i found online.. in it there's the remaining part of a pipe and jubilee clip attached to said outlet.. also someone knows where it leads to? thanks again guys! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
EGR. Ewwww.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2016, 03:30 PM)089 Wrote: kinda sorta found what i was looking for..thanks! next question.. on the DW8 immediately under the first runner of the intake manifold there is an outlet, about a finger's width, and i sincerely forgot to where it is supposed to go.. is it water? or oil? i imagine it's water but i don't want to risk it :/

here's a pic i found online.. in it there's the remaining part of a pipe and jubilee clip attached to said outlet.. also someone knows where it leads to? thanks again guys! Smile

that is a water pipe out of the back of the head
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,404 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,976 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,476 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby