Gone slightly overboard and now the 6 is high boost

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone slightly overboard and now the 6 is high boost
Just read where you're from lol yep you'll be pissing off a lot of rich kids
Thanks given by:
I am hoping to get a sneaky peeky at it on saturday Smile

Everything i would love to do to my cabby !!!!!!

One day maybe Smile lol.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
(12-05-2016, 06:14 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: I am hoping to get a sneaky peeky at it on saturday Smile

One day maybe Smile lol.

Well as your coming to my house you won't have much choice bud ??

(12-05-2016, 07:23 PM)Xsikid Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 06:14 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: I am hoping to get a sneaky peeky at it on saturday Smile

One day maybe Smile lol.

Well as your coming to my house you won't have much choice bud ??

Ps those question marks are smileys btw lol
Thanks given by:
lol. Smile

i just cant believe how clean the block looks in those pics. almost too clean to go in Smile
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by: Xsikid
Dude, you really do need more pics of this thing, like how fat your intercooler is...

i mean, i had a peak down the front, as jesus, you could not fit a fatter intercooler if you tried. it is mm's away from the plastics..... even snuck a sneaky oil cooler rad in there too Smile (didnt point that one out did you lol. )

but seriously, even on tick over I could feel it thumping my chest. Just love this car Smile
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 

Thanks given by:
(14-05-2016, 09:32 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: Dude, you really do need more pics of this thing, like how fat your intercooler is...

i mean, i had a peak down the front, as jesus, you could not fit a fatter intercooler if you tried. it is mm's away from the plastics..... even snuck a sneaky oil cooler rad in there too Smile (didnt point that one out did you lol. )

but seriously, even on tick over I could feel it thumping my chest. Just love this car Smile

Lol cheers I will get some more pics soon . Just wanna get it down on the ground finished (well not completely finished, are they ever??!!) not been in it for 3 weeks at least so looking forward to getting it done. Rear beam is going to have to wait till after fcs now as I only get a few hours spare a week for oily time
Thanks given by:
Chinese rods will be fine, where do you think all the others come from?, including the derv ones with smiley faces on that people were going mad for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: HDi--Power
pec rods and wossner pistons work fine its just all these revvy n/a gaaaays get jealous. as for the tyres yes I agree with mei they are poo
Thanks given by: Xsikid
Lol don't know about being jealous just maybe have an opinion as we all do sometimes. Iv not heard any bad things as yet but I'm sure they do fail as do many other makes. Toyo work well enough for me on the road an have s spare set of wheels for the track with no tyres yet but will stick on some yoko or 888. Will make a huge difference I'm sure
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye