bury st edmunds- cars on the green

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bury st edmunds- cars on the green
So i can organise a club stand here on the 19th of june if people are interested but i would need to know rough numbers. its a free show. plenty on other cars there. this is there facebook page
 https://www.facebook.com/carsonthegreen/

its a couple of weeks after fcs so i understand if people arent interested but would be nice to have a local one for a change.,
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yes certainly, went last year & it was bloody huge. Had a great day.

Count me in, wun hundred persents.

1.Bash -
2. JJ & Amber - Bianca ph1 DT
Thanks given by:
Wrong section.... Moving....

Looks like I'm free...
1.Bash -
3. Eeyore - Black Rallye
Thanks given by:
Count me in Smile
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2016, 02:42 PM)Doseph Wrote: Count me in Smile

add your name to the list then bruh!
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2016, 03:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(29-03-2016, 02:42 PM)Doseph Wrote: Count me in Smile

add your name to the list then bruh!

....Oh yeah

1.Bash -
3. Eeyore - Black Rallye
4. Doseph- 405 turbo d
Thanks given by:
1.Bash -
3. Eeyore - Black Rallye
4. Doseph- 405 turbo d
5.7057sam - multicoloured Ph3 astor
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I'll come along.
1.Bash -
3. Eeyore - Black Rallye
4. Doseph- 405 turbo d
5.7057sam - multicoloured Ph3 astor
6. Orta - Black Rallye 2
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Right this has run into a slight issue. we have to provide public liabilty insurance if we want a stand there. which i am assuming we do not have. which is a shame
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Car park meet then? Wink
Thanks given by:
yeah im thinking we should still meet up and spend the day there. just because we cant show doesnt mean we cant all go and enjoy ourselves
Thanks given by:
As much as i like it, not sure i could really justify "showing" my car anyway...
Thanks given by:
You might be able join someone elses stand tbh?

I didn't add my name as I'll be there but in the Focus, too far to go with that beam and no AC lol.
Thanks given by:
A lot of shows will require it, best to get admin to check if we need it for any others.

I can sort it but the club will need a whip round...
Thanks given by:
Public liability insurance won't work out that much, happy to contribute some beans.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Check that its actually needed. Most shows need it now but only for things like banners and gazebos. Providing your car is insured then that will cover any insurance needs should something happen involving the car.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
hmm can someone look into a price then? no idea with this unfortunately. i cant afford much to be honest at the moment buying our next home. however depending on price i may be able to contribute a little
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2016, 08:38 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: hmm can someone look into a price then? no idea with this unfortunately. i cant afford much to be honest at the moment buying our next home. however depending on price i may be able to contribute a little

This is the sort of thing the club fund is for mate. We will pay for it if people want a stand there Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-05-2016, 08:47 PM)Niall Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 08:38 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: hmm can someone look into a price then? no idea with this unfortunately. i cant afford much to be honest at the moment buying our next home. however depending on price i may be able to contribute a little

This is the sort of thing the club fund is for mate. We will pay for it if people want a stand there Smile

Ok that also works, we need to find a price. of which i need someone to do as i have no idea what the hell im doing for that. i can sort the stand out i just need numbers. we are allowed as many cars as we want but show is a max 1000 cars. so ill need definite numbers. if not ill put a couple more down than we need just to be safe
Thanks given by:
I would recommend speaking to the organisers. They may recommend a company or may be able to tell you exactly whats needed.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-05-2016, 09:04 PM)Niall Wrote: I would recommend speaking to the organisers. They may recommend a company or may be able to tell you exactly whats needed.

ok that makes sense ill drop them a message this week and see what they say
Thanks given by:
I can sort it I've already said.

For a years cover, £1mil cover, £2500 regalia cover, up to 12 shows, you'll be looking at figures around £120. Pretty much guarantee we won't get anything cheaper.
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2016, 09:08 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I can sort it I've already said.

For a years cover, £1mil cover, £2500 regalia cover, up to 12 shows, you'll be looking at figures around £120. Pretty much guarantee we won't get anything cheaper.

JJ does that cover us at any shows we do? If so, we need to chat Wink
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
That's an estimate for up to 12 shows we attend as a club as in having a stand at someone else's show. Organising our own shows that we invite other clubs/public to is going to be more but I can still cover it.
Thanks given by:
Is this still happening? Ill come if it is!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
have we got insurance now?
Thanks given by:
A few of us are going but I don't think there will be a stand now?

Probably about time I had a new fb cover pic as that was taken at last years COTG lol.
Thanks given by:
I havnt heard back anthing, i suspect i ledt it to late and cant get a stand maybe? I will still be going however and meeting whoever wants to go down there
Thanks given by:
Ok cool i went a few years ago and was a good show

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
maybe we should have a meet up local near it. all park together at the show and have a wander round the show as a group
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cars on the Green 17/06/18 Eeyore 9 10,210 11-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: loobie_lu
  Cars on the Green 18/06/17 loobie_lu 41 28,029 18-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Eeyore