Parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parts
Having a clearout of some 306 parts. All prices are excluding P&P, but I am happy to post or you can collect. More will probably be added over time. Pictures can be provided on request but they are just standard parts really.

Brand new in box SKF topmounts WITHOUT bearings. Ideal if you want to buy new bearings from pug/elsewhere and also want to refresh the mounts. I bought these and they didn't fit my phase 1 so I just took the bearings. I'm assuming they are for a ph.2/3. They have some marks from trial fitting but have never been driven with. £20

Coilpack cover £10

Phase 1 Seatbelts (I think they fit all phases) £20

ECU Box Lid £10
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bumping
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Is the GTi-6 engine loom all in good condition with no damage to wiring or connectors? If so, I'll take it please.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Hi,

It is yes, however someone expressed an interest in it over the weekend on the gti6 forum and I am waiting for payment from them.
If this falls through I will contact you.

My apologies!

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
No problem, thanks for letting me know.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
I've now taken payment for the loom and some other bits.
Top post now updated with parts taken away and others added.

Project Thread
Thanks given by: