Dct performance in eastbourne

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dct performance in eastbourne
Has anyone had any experience with dct performance in eastbourne? He just quoted me 300 for a remap and dpf removal which i think is very reasonable as long as he know what he is doing, 

Thanks james
Thanks given by:
dpf on a 306HDi?

HDi Tuning off here do remaps for £100, and it's a piece of piss doing it yourself. You'll need the lead (£20 I think) and that's about it.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Plus dpf removal. LOL they have a cat. You can do that youself as well with a long bar and brake the inside up.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Its not for a 306...

He had a previous thread, it's something more modern, 307 maybe?
Thanks given by:
Sorry should have explained its for a 307sw 2.0 16v 136 hdi,
I used to have a 306 and this forum was always very helpful so thought id ask on here although maybe its in the wrong section as its not a 306
Thanks given by:
Just realised I forgot the main content of my earlier post... lol

£300 is about going rate for DPF removal & remap.
Thanks given by:
Thanks tom i thought it was a fair price, but it would be nice to hear some feedback before i let him loose on my ecu as i know it needs to be opened up to be mapped
Thanks given by:
Wow, a member that's actually local to me! lol

Tbh, there isn't many of us in this area, so you'd probably be better off checking if they have a facebook page or similar, must be some kind of feedback about them somewhere? Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wingnutz have you mapped your 407? And if so who done it?

Also have you got pp2000 as i need to reset my dpf counter?
Thanks given by:
Sadly, it's a no on both counts, I've only had the 407 a couple of weeks, she's staying bog standard for the time being.

Also need to find someone with access to PP2k as well, as I want the TPMS disabled, and the angle sensor on the steering wheel needs recalibrating. I'm possibly gonna be heading down to see Jonnyallthenumbers some time soon, was hoping to make it the weekend coming, but I'm not sure at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Sorry who is jonnyallthenumbers and is he local to us?
Thanks given by:
Jonny is another member on here, with a load of numbers after his name, and he's sort of local....he's down southampton way. Wink
Thanks given by:
Oh ok and does he do maps or is he just a mate of yours? Also sorry for all the questions
Thanks given by:
Jonny is a mechanic, can do all that side of things. He doesn't do mapping, we use Steve at hdi-tuning for that, i think we can apply the maps if that helps.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks poodle and ive spoke to steve at hdi tuning, but as my car needs a full bench read and he is only offering online services at the mo im a bit stuck,id really like to use him as i know he has such a good reputation
Thanks given by: