Cheap zx volcane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap zx volcane
Cheap zx up near Huddersfield. He says it's a bit of a rust box but for 150 it could be of interest to somebody.

I'd have it if I had the space but I have enough cars that won't run on my drive :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Been off the road since 2007, worth £150 all day long as the mileage seems genuine.
Thanks given by:
Guarantee the clocks have been changed, since when did a five door diesel come with 150mph speedo?
Thanks given by:
This is up for sale again?!! From what I heard it got sold on one on the facebook groups. Now its up for sale again.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I've been considering this as it's near me, don't like the sound of how long its been sitting and the rust though.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yup somebody is trying to get it for £100 but the blokes having none of it.

I take it this car isn't as genuine as it first night seem :-). Unfortunately it'll probably end up in the scrap yard before long
Thanks given by:
Cotroen Vilcane? Can't even be bothered to spellcheck the ad title... lol
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2016, 03:42 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Guarantee the clocks have been changed, since when did a five door diesel come with 150mph speedo?

mine had them, don't know why, think it may have been hopeful thinking by citroen and the 'volcane' badge
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
It's sold apparently :-) I still say it would have been a good little project
Thanks given by:
meh if the shell is rotted out, then it ain't worth much

ive scrapped two 5 door black volcane shells recently
Thanks given by:
on the original pictures he put up it was sills deep in a field and had been sat there years many many years, I'd expect the floor to be pretty bad tbh, I offered £125 before he got it running and he wouldn't take it so gave up in the end, definitely some money to be made off it in bits tho at that price, I wonder what the engine is like after being stood for so long surly all seals will be stuffed?

Thanks given by:
I wonder how it' managed to rot so well if its been inside for years and not being attacked by rain and salt.
Thanks given by:
It would have been rotten well before being stored!

I'm keeping an eye out for a 3 door, they go on the sills where the jacking points get damaged, also bottom of the chassis legs like a 306.

they dont go on the roof like a 306 though, Citroen did it right with a plastic bolted sunroof cassette rather than spot welding a steel frame through a galv panel, a surefiure way to propegate rust!
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by: