Ace Cafe 2/4/16 306oc day!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Ace Cafe 2/4/16 306oc day!
6-11? shall i turn up after spring action day LMAO

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(01-04-2016, 12:44 PM)cully Wrote: 6-11? shall i turn up after spring action day LMAO

yeh you actually could...

Smart Car Owners Club is booked in from 11am till 6pm and we are in fact booked for 6pm till 11pm. Its open to the public all day so there is no issues being there earlier and getting food etc, however we may have to park at the back end of the car park or on the road until we are allowed to park cars in prime position later in the afternoon. I have therefore moved the time to 3pm which seems to be the new most sensible earliest time to arrive.
This was originally organised by someone other than me and I have promoted this on facebook. Only after double checking have I found out this issue with times and I wanted to let you guys know what the deal was. I am personally aiming to be there from 2pm to get lunch and I am looking forward to seeing you all and your cars.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, if the time has now changed and people will be there later I could swing by after work, although still got to come from Greenwich lol
Thanks given by:
I'll still plan to be there at about 4pm
Thanks given by:
Smart cars fit 2 to a space, there'll be loads of room! Tongue
Thanks given by:
I'll be there Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
good. At least it will be encouraging to see people. Im going to have to leave at 5.30 to get back to see my godfather who is going to live in australia so its my last chance to see him. Bates has bailed on driving down with me... so ive got 2 hours of driving on my own which is going to be really boring... along with someone f*cking up the times and not booking it properly im really annoyed. Next year ill do it all on my bloody own so nobody else can cock it up.
Thanks given by:
Might come and show my face
Thanks given by:
As posted on fb.

Hi All, For two reasons I wont be coming today. I was planning on coming 2 till 5.30 however with the oversight of the time change this means Ill pretty much be leaving before the event starts. The reason for leaving so early is that my godfather is emigrating to Australia and we have a meal at 7.30 tonight which is the last time I will get to see him. Its 2.5 hours each way for me.

I hope you can understand this and appreciate the efforts we have gone to to get people to this event. Its all booked and will happen regardless of whether I am there or not. In the next few weeks I will talk to Ace Cafe myself and will organise a day in 2017 where we have the cafe all day! Have fun and somebody please get some photos!
Thanks given by:
Just putting on bike kit as the 206 has f*cked me off, she's lucky I haven't caved the windscreen in.

Anyway aiming for 6-6:30
Thanks given by:
On tube...
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2016, 10:12 AM)Eeyore Wrote: somebody please get some photos!

Sorry dude, weather was mucky and 2 306s, a 406, a shit motorbike and a bloke waving an oyster card (and all in separate corners of the car park) don't make for anything worth taking a photo of.
Thanks given by:
Not much to take but here's a few of mine

Another

So where was everyone today?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(02-04-2016, 10:01 PM)impotentials Wrote: So where was everyone today?

Apparently our meet wasn't booked till 6 so I didn't turn up till then.
Thanks given by:
More advertising required next time me thinks, i only knew about this in good time because i lived with Adam. As far as i've seen it hasn't been linked anywhere or been the subject of announcement. Sell, sell, sell!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
been on the front page and in the meets section for weeks Wink

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=33307
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?...#pid580432

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Only 4 306s manage to turn up to this?
Thanks given by:
Looks like a typical meet these days tbh! Tongue

It's bad that I only recognise one of those 306s though, should probably read more project threads. Confused
Thanks given by:
Id like to thank all of those who attended. I realise we were short on numbers for a number of reasons. Firstly the time change meant several people couldnt come and made for issues at the gates. Secondly many people said they were going and then didnt follow through, myself being one. Whatever the reasons are, the next time we do this I will make the booking, make sure the times are correct and also advertise much further in advance. Ill see what I can do.
Thanks given by:
Apologies for my tardiness

I will make it 1 day
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc Ace Cafe Day - 12th October Scott 102 23,113 13-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: vlj
  306oc Summer Meet - Ace Cafe, London Scott 97 20,014 06-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Jonny b