Comfiest seats that fit in a 5 door?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comfiest seats that fit in a 5 door?
Alright everyone Smile

I am wondering what you guys think are the comfiest seats to fit in a 5 door 306? I currently have the half leather ones with the leaf pattern on them but I think they are collapsing quite a bit now haha. So if I am going to replace them for something in good condition I may as well get the nicest ones to be sat in Smile

Thanks Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I personally find the lower spec cloth seats more comfy to sit in but they don't hold you in very well compared to some of the half leathers. The most comfiest seats in 306s IMO are S16 seats but would need some work to get them in a 5 door
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2016, 04:40 PM)Frosty Wrote: I personally find the lower spec cloth seats more comfy to sit in but they don't hold you in very well compared to some of the half leathers. The most comfiest seats in 306s IMO are S16 seats but would need some work to get them in a 5 door

what Frosty said above, if you can find some proper phase 1 5 door D-turbo seats they're the best as they're buckets, i went the convert s16 seats into a 5 door route, not particularly easy though . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Comfiest...
Fit some ZX aura seats or I had a 306 with the beige interior, xtdt. Both super soft n comfy
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice one cheers fellas Smile
And that's a point. I wonder what other cars have seat rails that match the 5 door 306.
Thanks given by:
Not many i wouldnt have thought. Not helpful but i find the rallye seats hold you but i dont find them particularly comfy. Im used to buckets so i feel stupidly high in them.
Thanks given by:
Newish half leathers were good, they're all ruined these days though lol. lol
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2016, 07:06 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Newish half leathers were good, they're all ruined these days though lol. lol

I've got two decent sets of half leathers. Both are comfy but not as comfy as the horrid grey set in lus 5 door. However they don't hold you in your seat.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
LX seats are as comfy as they come, another vote here for 5 dr dtub seats if you can find them though, they're really huggy.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
ZX volcane seats are awesome Big Grin
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gti rear seats to 5 door bench dr_jekyll 6 1,641 03-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Last Post: dr_jekyll
  3 door seats in an estate daver1989 2 1,028 24-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  306 2001 5 door seats kev89 8 1,360 05-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: powerandtorque