klarius

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
klarius
Klarius   705735391 tail exhaust section is under £30 at the moment in ecp, are they any good or fall apart and break after the first bit of rain?? pug 306 ph3 2 l hdi estate.
Thanks given by:
Lucky if it lasts until the rain tbh.... lol

I'd avoid Klarius unless it's literally the only option.
Thanks given by:
I put on a full klarius exhaust on a vauxhall last year, was good quality and perfect fitment imo
Thanks given by:
Hit and miss, was a thread on here on exhaust options last week, ive had my klarius for a year now and its still fine, hanger welding was a bit dodgy on mine though.
Thanks given by:
It's probably a quality control issue rather than a completely crap product then, as with any cheap aftermarket parts.
Thanks given by:
I used to fit these daily and they're shockingly crap fitment. Can't comment on longevity, but I suspect it's as bad as the fitment..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
pretty shoddy tat unfortunately, walker are better, BOSAL better again.

o.e best tbh.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
As Jonny and welshpug have said tbh. Issues i've seen on klarius exhausts include smaller bore than standard, bad crush bends, poor fitment, leaking boxes (fresh out of the bag), missing or misplaced hangers, very quick rust/degradation (fail an mot within 18 months), incorrect flanges, etc. Paying the extra is worth it.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Buy cheap buy twice. Ive fitted a few Kalrius exhausts to various cars/vans and they are just shocking!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

not an exact replica, not fitted yet as it will be in the way of the n/s/brakes area, but if it dont fit well i will take it back.
Thanks given by:
Look how slim the pipe goes around the welds! lmao
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Christ that looks awful! How do they pass that off as a good job?

Wonder if the hangars will stay on long enough for you to fit it... lol
Thanks given by:
There's one on the xsara. Bag of shite doesn't come close.
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
you think these are like the muffler/exhaust/silencers you get on those chinese mopeds? "the one silencer company" makes all their stuff and they simply weld different ends on
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
i will just bring this up and it is that Klarius have just had a telling off about there catalytic converters not being up to standard, so i think that says it all about there exhaust parts
Thanks given by:
well you did say.........

i got this silencer as we dont have lots of money. it fits reasonably well but is really musical!!!!

Hisses and sounds like a turbo/hammond organ in the back box at about 2500rpm. MOT this week and then we'll see if they will take it back.

Looking for a decent front bit of this section, the formed taper joint bit to replace the corroded one on the WKL?? one that was on the car and just been replaced.

Needs must, but on the up side, interview for a decent job on monday, please god....etc..
Thanks given by:
Good luck with the imterview, fingers crossed you can get it nailed.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
bloody hope so, you never know may phone you during the week, dry untill midweek so make the most of the good dry weather.
Thanks given by: