epic parking fail :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
epic parking fail :(
well my 68k estate has now been written off by some bint that cant drive 
parked my car up in a local car park after about half hour i had to go back to the car as the misses forgot her bag got to the passenger side door to find a note  saying i have got videos and pictures of this lady hitting your car email me later and i will send them to u. i look over to the drivers side to find damage all down the side with her car abounded with the windows down and the car unlocked .

i walked down to the police station as i thought  that the car was stolen had to do a statement and a few other bits and bobs when i finally went back to the car she turned up as well so i confronted her about it and she said it wasn't her even after i pointed out the scratches and dents in my car and hers. i asked her for her details  witch all she would give me was her name, as she didn't know me she would not give me her number!!!! and also told me not to go through insurance.  so i left it at that and went home and emailed the witness to see what pictures and videos he had best part she get out to look at the damage even tho she denied doing it to me !!!!!

sorry about my shit English Smile 

what do you guys think click link to view videos 
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=44...jjW03lFQ2Y

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=44...j60ECbWDQw
Thanks given by:
People are arseholes. Shitty luck dude, hope you get it sorted alright.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
cheers mate it all going through now
she also go a £60 fine and has to go on a driving course
Thanks given by:
So hjow are you supposed to contact her if she hasn't left you a number?

Police gave you a ref number I assume? f*ck her, go through the insurance
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
No way!

Flipping moron
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2016, 10:12 PM)Ben_w Wrote: So hjow are you supposed to contact her if she hasn't left you a number?

Police gave you a ref number I assume? f*ck her, go through the insurance

i dont need to contact her
as she lied to me i thought im just going to f*ck u over witch is what im doing Smile
shame about the car tho
new mot and she will be back hopefully Wink
Thanks given by:
Not excusing the actions of the woman that caused damage , however why didn't the witness put down their phone and go help her reverse out at the first sign of trouble? Chance they couldn't drive I suppose, but still ...
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2016, 10:17 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Not excusing the actions of the woman that caused damage , however why didn't the witness put down their phone and go help her reverse out at the first sign of trouble? Chance they couldn't drive I suppose, but still ...

good point oh well what happened happened
Thanks given by:
Yeah true, hope you get it all resolved in your favour. Had a few cars smacked now and people drive off, so lucky to catch em!
Thanks given by:
cheers mate her insurance are paying Smile so all good
i been offered £1250 for the car buy my insurance so far but i said it worth more so they are putting together another fig atm Smile
Thanks given by:
Make her ins co fix it.....its her fault, demand to be put back in the same position you were pre accident
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
rather have the pay out if it cat d all i have to do is re mot the the car and it back on the road drash on
cant beat a few battle scares ahah
Thanks given by:
dont need to mot it unless it runs out.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
really thought it it wrote off it needed re moting
Thanks given by:
It used to need a VIC check until recently but rules on mot/vic test just got changed! Smile
Fkn lying bitch! Sad I had a cow in a 1 series drive along the rear quarter of my last 306 estate and she tried to drive away, I ran after her and in shoddy english at best she claimed not to care about the damage on her car obvs hoping I would do the same!
£150 cash and 2 new tyres fitted by her mans tyre place the next day,
Left me to spend 5 minutes with some T-cut job done cheers ya muppet! Smile
Thanks given by:
had my estate back on the road 3 weeks, some twit has bashed their door into it and scratched up the bump strip and the door Sad
a fraction of the damage you've had there though!
Thanks given by:
Bollox to all the twats that can't park properly!
Good to hear she has to go do a further training course Hopefully given by someone who can teach her how to drive!
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2016, 10:17 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Not excusing the actions of the woman that caused damage , however why didn't the witness put down their phone and go help her reverse out at the first sign of trouble? Chance they couldn't drive I suppose, but still ...

It'd be lovely if everyone in society looked out for each other and accepted the help they need with good grace, but in reality the guy filming probably would have ended up with the bint accusing him of causing the damage with no evidence to the contrary. Besides, at least this way the selfish bitch might have learnt something.

A couple of weeks ago at work some old boy got funny when we offered to reverse his car out for him (standard practice because shit car park) and within 30 seconds had damaged 2 cars, he then strenuously denied everything until we threatened to call the police. Not the first time i've seen that happen either. In summary, I refer you to my previous statement: people are arseholes.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
I like watching people out my office window reversing their cars into diggers etc on our site (after driving past the BIG disclaimer notice) then watch them try and argue about whos paying for it lol

Glad you got it on camera! go the whole hog with insurance
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Poodle is exactly right. People are arseholes. This is why dash cams are such a good thing especially the ones that are activated by movement when the cars parked.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
A driving course won't increase someones ability to park...

You can't teach spacial awareness or consideration, either got it or not. And with modern cars being huge and 'enveloping' you it's often difficult to guess parameters. Had some arsehole parallel park about 2" from my rear bumper the other day - his rear wheels were just inside the end of the 5 car parking box but obviously didn't care how I was going to get out. Was quite a low saloon car so I couldn't even see the bonnet from inside the Focus! Just used the old, reverse until the bump technique lol.
Thanks given by:
It's not teaching spacial awareness, it's shit you learnt on your first driving lesson; If you can't see, stop, get out and look.

(and yes I know that's rich coming from the king of reversing into things)
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2016, 05:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It's not teaching spacial awareness, it's shit you learnt on your first driving lesson; If you can't see, stop, get out and look.

(and yes I know that's rich coming from the king of reversing into things)

That's not useful though. Even if you got out and measure the gap to the millimetre, it's completely irrelevant if you can't work out that distance from sitting in the car.
Thanks given by:
Gutted for you mate, hopefully you get it all sorted without to much hassle
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2016, 12:20 PM)Niall Wrote: Poodle is exactly right. People are arseholes. This is why dash cams are such a good thing especially the ones that are activated by movement when the cars parked.

This is why i leave my dashcam on when parked up for this exact situation ! Censored
Thanks given by:
had this at the weekend.. parked my car (which wasn't involved tbh), barmaid's mini in front of mine and sat in the window for the pub quiz having dinner and a shandy..

there was a parking space in front of hers, watched a BMW 1 series parallel park into the space and reverse into the front of the mini and come in for dinner.. didn't say anything as I thought it would be handled over their lunch.. either way I watched them finish, get up, leave and the guy reversed back into the mini for a SECOND time, spoke to the barmaid (I hadn't known it was an employee's at this time) explained the situation,

he had broken the plastics and grille on the mini, as it had been pushed back around 12 inches with both shunts (rear wheels remained locked due to handbrake on a little leaf debris)

the guy had to drive down the single carriage way road to turn around at the cul-de-sac at the end, so we were outside when he drove back up, and then complained at me for standing in the road, said it was only a parking bump and "it happens, as its happened to me" and refused to leave his details.

At which point he was reminded that it was both on camera, and with myself and family witnessing it twice, and B he would be leaving the scene of an accident without leaving details and as went to I call the police he suddenly changed his mind, at which point he left his card after protesting that "there couldn't be any damage due to the fact that there wasn't any on his"

got free drinks and meal from the manager as well... chuffed =D
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Parking Fine! Toms306 31 9,393 10-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Last Post: procta
  Residential parking cost Orta 16 3,668 30-12-2014, 06:56 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Parking Eye issued a "fine" ginge191 64 19,300 11-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Niall