Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, building VNT'd 205 Sleeper in Chesterfield...
(03-06-2016, 06:14 PM)399road Wrote: Other cars blown into the weeds by the little 205 this last week during running in around Chesterfield.
MR2 ( got angry once he'd caught up on some bends so I gave him a repeat prescription on the next straight )
2 x Mk4 Golf GTIs ( got cheering and waving from those lads )
Mercedes 230 Kompressor ( wasn't impressed one bit )
Audi TT ( dropped right back afterwards to avoid embarrasment )
Audi A4 ( see above )

I still haven't been past 2/3 throttle either and the fueling is low. The boost is still too high and we're struggling to lower it but it goes like a Lambo.

Its very, very funny isn't it, when they see some old 20 year old plus poverty spec car, and try and take the piss out of you.  Until they get their arses handed to them!
hell I have raised with gta 16v and the 1.1s,
Best ones for me are:-
A ford focus at the lights years ago, thinking he could over take me, and got well embarrassed, as he wouldn't look over, after I hung him out to dry.  led him into a false since of security, my dad was ill with laughter over that one. He shouted at the lad, Yes its a 1.8!!  That one was with the GTa 16v shell.  

A Peugeot 206, that fella tried to under take me, but got a nasty shock when I dropped a gear and let the thing go.
you think he was in reverse.
A corsa 1.2 xsi tried to have me at the lights, he never even got a look in. ( well he did fall for the  1.1s badge on the back)
A Peugeot van, one that some lads mod on here, one of those tried to undertake me, and then got pissed off, and tried to sit off the arse, but got a nasty shock when I put the power on.
A modifed ford focus backed right off, after a failing to try and catch me. 
Only thing I have had, was a lad and his lass in a new clio, have a very surprised look on their faces and starting to laugh,  The lad with wide open eyes said " no where and hell that's a 1.1s!"  His lass was ill with laughter. 
That could have been due to the fact that they couldn't catch me either.
I seem to get Nissan Qashqai , and the micra lot wanting to try it on more often now.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, building VNT'd 205 Sleeper in Chesterfield... - by procta - 03-06-2016, 07:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Citroen Dispatch Sleeper Kind of.. Will 2 1,941 15-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  A Street Sleeper is reborn! THE END procta 621 212,881 07-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  205 dt sleeper, engine in :) Paul_13 171 54,761 20-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Paul_13